Ass. Manager or Manager FS Risk Consulting, Part time/Job Share
Responsibilities & Profile
Your contribution to KPMG
- Provide advisory and assurance services in the areas of risk management, risk transformation and/or risk measurement across market, credit or liquidity risk as well as non-financial risks such as operational or ESG risk
- Develop tailor-made solutions on complex large-scale risk transformation and change projects using an agile approach
- Adapt business and operating models with regards to organizational, process and technology related aspects
- Prepare high quality client presentations and participate in internal and external marketing activities
- Identify business opportunities by building relationships both internally and externally and assist with the development of proposals in order to win new business
- Manage existing client relationships and build new ones
- Coach and develop younger team members and take ownership in shaping and further developing our team
This is what makes you successful
- Master or PhD in economics, finance, mathematics, physics or a related field
- 4-7 years of professional experience in banking or in a consulting or audit firm focusing on risk management, risk transformation and/or risk measurement
- Strong track record in management and implementation of large and complex projects in international environments
- Advanced knowledge in finance, banking and financial products
- Experience in ESG risk beneficial
- Deep analytical skills, coupled with an open and curious mind, problem solving ability and a solution focused attitude
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written), the ability to describe complex aspects in a structured, comprehensive and concise way
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and preferably in German
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in programming or database languages like Python, R, SQL (or other) an advantage
Meet the team: Financial Services Risk Consulting
Your advantages at KPMG
Empowered to lead
Responsibility from day one. That’s how we empower tomorrow’s business leaders at KPMG. You value your independence – and so do we. We cultivate an environment where you can unfold your potential.
Your personal skillset
From digital learning to external programs, personal development comes in many shapes and forms at KPMG. Share our passion for learning and cultivate future and digital skills that will last a lifetime. Even better: benefit from our contribution to the cost of qualifying in your field.
Inspired to innovate
As part of KPMG, you join other highly qualified and motivated professionals in an inspiring entrepreneurial environment. A clear mindset and strong opinions are not only encouraged at KPMG, but expected. When it comes to ideas, quality beats hierarchy.
KPMG thrives – and depends – on agility and change. Help shape the next generation of business with your open mindset and entrepreneurial spirit. We constantly create room for your ideas to unfold.
Choose your path
KPMG career paths are as diverse as our people. Thrive in our culture of collaboration, mentoring and mobility opportunities. As your interests and skills evolve, personal development talks guide you to the next level.
You expect fair compensation and certified equal pay. At KPMG, that’s what you get. Our inclusive culture makes space for unconventional ideas and new ways of working. New mothers and fathers benefit from our generous packages.
Substance and style
Value variety in your working day and thrive at KPMG. Our multidisciplinary teams collaborate to deliver real results - across borders, sectors and service lines.
Connections that count
With our culture of collaboration, you'll automatically develop valuable and lasting links to colleagues and clients. Strengthen crucial connections further at in-house and external networking and social events.
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
Your salary in this position will be in line with industry standards and will depend on your professional experience and education. During the recruitment process we will negotiate your salary with you according to our guidelines. Any salary ranges published on external platforms for this position have not been agreed with KPMG and do not apply.
KPMG as an employer
Your future team
Christos MakridisHuman Resources
058 249 26 30
Assistant Manager US Accounting and Reporting Group - USARGAudit · Basel, Zurich
Graduate - Audit Global Insurance (Start: Fall 2022)Financial Services · Zurich
Internship - Audit Banking & Asset ManagementFinancial Services · Vaduz (Liechtenstein)
© 2021 KPMG AG is a subsidiary of KPMG Holding AG, which is a member of the KPMG network of independent firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss legal entity. All rights reserved.