Assistant Manager or Manager – Audit Corporates
What is the strategic purpose of the position? Interested in becoming part of a dynamic, multicultural team delivering a unique audit experience in a high performing and exciting environment? In this interesting role, you will drive the implementation of the next generation audit and will be involved in and lead various projects.
Responsibilities & Profile
Your contribution to KPMG
- Conduct audits of annual and consolidated financial statements of international and national companies in the areas of consumer goods, trade, industry and services in accordance with Swiss and international accounting standards (IFRS, US GAAP, OR)
- Audit internal control systems (ICS) based on the COSO 2013 framework using a process-oriented audit approach
- Drive and support the implementation of the next generation audit involving new state of the art technologies
- Prepare reports to the Board of Directors, Management and the General Meeting of Shareholders
- Audits of spin-offs, disposals, opening balance sheets and acquired businesses in connection with various business combinations
- Other transaction based projects that require in depth IFRS and process expertise
This is what makes you successful
- Swiss CPA or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of recent audit experience with auditing company and proficiency in researching accounting and auditing issues
- Strong knowledge of IFRS, international auditing standards including for group audits. US GAAP and US GAAS/PCAOB (a plus)
- Experience in the use of the latest state of the art technologies (e.g. data analytics, process mining) is an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, French & German skills are an advantage
- Strong project management skills
- Able to deliver high quality services under tight deadlines
- Highly motivated, curious and proactive team player with a positive attitude
Clarity on KPMG Switzerland
Your advantages at KPMG
Empowered to lead
Responsibility from day one. That’s how we empower tomorrow’s business leaders at KPMG. You value your independence – and so do we. We cultivate an environment where you can unfold your potential.
Your personal skillset
From digital learning to external programs, personal development comes in many shapes and forms at KPMG. Share our passion for learning and cultivate future and digital skills that will last a lifetime. Even better: benefit from our contribution to the cost of qualifying in your field.
Inspired to innovate
As part of KPMG, you join other highly qualified and motivated professionals in an inspiring entrepreneurial environment. A clear mindset and strong opinions are not only encouraged at KPMG, but expected. When it comes to ideas, quality beats hierarchy.
KPMG thrives – and depends – on agility and change. Help shape the next generation of business with your open mindset and entrepreneurial spirit. We constantly create room for your ideas to unfold.
Choose your path
KPMG career paths are as diverse as our people. Thrive in our culture of collaboration, mentoring and mobility opportunities. As your interests and skills evolve, personal development talks guide you to the next level.
You expect fair compensation and certified equal pay. At KPMG, that’s what you get. Our inclusive culture makes space for unconventional ideas and new ways of working. New mothers and fathers benefit from our generous packages.
Build your KPMG career on a solid foundation. All new joiners attend our Welcome Day and benefit from tailored onboarding by dedicated colleagues as well as networking opportunities from day one.
High performance people need a top IT infrastructure and excellent mobility - and not just at work. We pay for your cell phone package and a half fare rail card, and let you borrow our company cars and bikes.
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
Your salary in this position will be in line with industry standards and will depend on your professional experience and education. During the recruitment process we will negotiate your salary with you according to our guidelines. Any salary ranges published on external platforms for this position have not been agreed with KPMG and do not apply.
KPMG as an employer
Your future team
Cyrielle KhosroviHuman Resources
058 249 26 57
© 2021 KPMG AG is a subsidiary of KPMG Holding AG, which is a member of the KPMG network of independent firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss legal entity. All rights reserved.