Assistant Manager or Manager - IT Audit FS, Part time/Job Share
Responsibilities & Profile
Your contribution to KPMG
- Act as Engagement Manager for external/internal IT audit and risk advisory projects covering banking system landscapes, IT supported business processes, analytics, and technology innovation
- Manage engagement teams on client projects (allocate work packages, engagement execution, mentor staff) and play a key role in driving our high-performance team spirit
- Develop your knowledge and expertise continuously in technology domains and help our clients and KPMG to stay innovative
- Collaborate closely with other KPMG teams both in Switzerland and internationally while working on multidisciplinary projects
- Generate new business through proactive relationship building and solution development
This is what makes you successful
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in finance or business informatics; COBIT, ITIL, and/or CISA certification is a strong plus
- 4-6 years of professional experience in a Big4 company and in the performance of IT audits and risk advisory of financial service clients
- Experience in executing client engagements in the IT assurance / risk advisory context
- Well-founded risk & compliance know-how and excellent understanding of technology trends and innovation
- Communicative and client-focused personality
- Proficient in German and good English skills
- Willingness to travel domestically and abroad on client engagements
Clarity on KPMG Switzerland
Your advantages at KPMG
Empowered to lead
Responsibility from day one. That’s how we empower tomorrow’s business leaders at KPMG. You value your independence – and so do we. We cultivate an environment where you can unfold your potential.
Your personal skillset
From digital learning to external programs, personal development comes in many shapes and forms at KPMG. Share our passion for learning and cultivate future and digital skills that will last a lifetime. Even better: benefit from our contribution to the cost of qualifying in your field.
Inspired to innovate
As part of KPMG, you join other highly qualified and motivated professionals in an inspiring entrepreneurial environment. A clear mindset and strong opinions are not only encouraged at KPMG, but expected. When it comes to ideas, quality beats hierarchy.
KPMG thrives – and depends – on agility and change. Help shape the next generation of business with your open mindset and entrepreneurial spirit. We constantly create room for your ideas to unfold.
Choose your path
KPMG career paths are as diverse as our people. Thrive in our culture of collaboration, mentoring and mobility opportunities. As your interests and skills evolve, personal development talks guide you to the next level.
You expect fair compensation and certified equal pay. At KPMG, that’s what you get. Our inclusive culture makes space for unconventional ideas and new ways of working. New mothers and fathers benefit from our generous packages.
Connections that count
With our culture of collaboration, you'll automatically develop valuable and lasting links to colleagues and clients. Strengthen crucial connections further at in-house and external networking and social events.
Build your KPMG career on a solid foundation. All new joiners attend our Welcome Day and benefit from tailored onboarding by dedicated colleagues as well as networking opportunities from day one.
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
Your salary in this position will be in line with industry standards and will depend on your professional experience and education. During the recruitment process we will negotiate your salary with you according to our guidelines. Any salary ranges published on external platforms for this position have not been agreed with KPMG and do not apply.
KPMG as an employer
Your future team
Christos MakridisHuman Resources
+41 58 249 26 30
MSD365 Functional Solution Architect - Management ConsultingAdvisory · Zurich
© 2022 KPMG AG is a subsidiary of KPMG Holding AG, which is a member of the KPMG network of independent firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss legal entity. All rights reserved.