Assistant Manager or Manager - Life Sciences Commercial Strategy
Responsibilities & Profile
Your contribution to KPMG
- Planning and managing of market research initiatives for clients in the Life Sciences industry
- Work together with the customer to determine the most suitable Commercial strategy and their Target Operating Models, process optimization and roadmaps towards future state
- Support in business development activities by identifying new opportunities and assisting with scoping prospective engagements and developing proposals
- Play a key role in client engagements primarily related to commercial market entry strategies
- Leverage your strong Life Sciences expertise and strengthen the international KPMG network in this field
- Follow market developments and trends, share them internally as well as with your clients
This is what makes you successful
- Master's degree or PhD in a relevant field
- Experiences in providing professional services to Life Sciences companies or working in a commercial life sciences role
- Proficient project management skills are a must
- Commitment to quality service delivery, client oriented and dedicated personality with capability to take on leadership roles
- Clear and deep understanding of European healthcare systems as well as price and reimbursement processes
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, German is considered as a valuable asset
Clarity on KPMG Switzerland
Your advantages at KPMG
Empowered to lead
Responsibility from day one. That’s how we empower tomorrow’s business leaders at KPMG. You value your independence – and so do we. We cultivate an environment where you can unfold your potential.
Your personal skillset
From digital learning to external programs, personal development comes in many shapes and forms at KPMG. Share our passion for learning and cultivate future and digital skills that will last a lifetime. Even better: benefit from our contribution to the cost of qualifying in your field.
Inspired to innovate
As part of KPMG, you join other highly qualified and motivated professionals in an inspiring entrepreneurial environment. A clear mindset and strong opinions are not only encouraged at KPMG, but expected. When it comes to ideas, quality beats hierarchy.
KPMG thrives – and depends – on agility and change. Help shape the next generation of business with your open mindset and entrepreneurial spirit. We constantly create room for your ideas to unfold.
Choose your path
KPMG career paths are as diverse as our people. Thrive in our culture of collaboration, mentoring and mobility opportunities. As your interests and skills evolve, personal development talks guide you to the next level.
You expect fair compensation and certified equal pay. At KPMG, that’s what you get. Our inclusive culture makes space for unconventional ideas and new ways of working. New mothers and fathers benefit from our generous packages.
Substance and style
Value variety in your working day and thrive at KPMG. Our multidisciplinary teams collaborate to deliver real results - across borders, sectors and service lines.
Connections that count
With our culture of collaboration, you'll automatically develop valuable and lasting links to colleagues and clients. Strengthen crucial connections further at in-house and external networking and social events.
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
Your salary in this position will be in line with industry standards and will depend on your professional experience and education. During the recruitment process we will negotiate your salary with you according to our guidelines. Any salary ranges published on external platforms for this position have not been agreed with KPMG and do not apply.
KPMG as an employer
Your future team
Simon ReiserHuman Resources
+41 58 249 79 62
© 2020 KPMG AG is a subsidiary of KPMG Holding AG, which is a member of the KPMG network of independent firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss legal entity. All rights reserved.