Business Advisor and Trainer - Learning and Development HR
Responsibilities & Profile
Your contribution to KPMG
- Act as partner to the business in analyzing their training needs, translating them into training-offerings and advise them in identifying the best possible learning content and methods
- Create modern and effective learning pathways on our Degreed platform and find suitable learning providers in close collaboration with the business representatives
- Build up an effective network within the business to ensure continued development and success of the learning in guiding and managing the business pro-actively
- Re-assess the organization's digital training needs and design and implement new digital training plans to meet skill gaps
- Coordinate and moderate workshops and deliver training with employees at all hierarchical levels
- Contribute to various L&D projects, e.g. state-of-the-art learning technologies, strengthening of digital skills
This is what makes you successful
- Degree from university or university of applied sciences, preferably in business, organizational development or equivalent
- About 2-3 years of professional experience in a similar position in a large company with international reach
- Broad business understanding in a consulting environment and experience in analyzing relevant learning content is a must
- Practical experience of training and developing digital training programs and materials in line with business needs
- Strong content design skills, as well as analytical, conceptual and extraordinary complex thinking skills
- SVEB-1 certificate and experience in moderating workshops and delivering training
- Proficient English skills and very good German skills, assertive and convincing communication style
Dare to go the extra mile
Your advantages at KPMG
Empowered to lead
Responsibility from day one. That’s how we empower tomorrow’s business leaders at KPMG. You value your independence – and so do we. We cultivate an environment where you can unfold your potential.
Your personal skillset
From digital learning to external programs, personal development comes in many shapes and forms at KPMG. Share our passion for learning and cultivate future and digital skills that will last a lifetime. Even better: benefit from our contribution to the cost of qualifying in your field.
Inspired to innovate
As part of KPMG, you join other highly qualified and motivated professionals in an inspiring entrepreneurial environment. A clear mindset and strong opinions are not only encouraged at KPMG, but expected. When it comes to ideas, quality beats hierarchy.
KPMG thrives – and depends – on agility and change. Help shape the next generation of business with your open mindset and entrepreneurial spirit. We constantly create room for your ideas to unfold.
Choose your path
KPMG career paths are as diverse as our people. Thrive in our culture of collaboration, mentoring and mobility opportunities. As your interests and skills evolve, personal development talks guide you to the next level.
You expect fair compensation and certified equal pay. At KPMG, that’s what you get. Our inclusive culture makes space for unconventional ideas and new ways of working. New mothers and fathers benefit from our generous packages.
Build your KPMG career on a solid foundation. All new joiners attend our Welcome Day and benefit from tailored onboarding by dedicated colleagues as well as networking opportunities from day one.
Substance and style
Value variety in your working day and thrive at KPMG. Our multidisciplinary teams collaborate to deliver real results - across borders, sectors and service lines.
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
Your salary in this position will be in line with industry standards and will depend on your professional experience and education. During the recruitment process we will negotiate your salary with you according to our guidelines. Any salary ranges published on external platforms for this position have not been agreed with KPMG and do not apply.
KPMG as an employer
Your future team
Valeria TatoneHuman Resources
+41 58 249 75 51
© 2020 KPMG AG is a subsidiary of KPMG Holding AG, which is a member of the KPMG network of independent firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss legal entity. All rights reserved.