C# Software Developer
Within this challenging role, you'll be part of the "Technology, Information, and Processes Team", designing and implementing market-leading applications using latest technologies and methodologies for the tax department.
Responsibilities & Profile
Your contribution to KPMG
- Design, develop, optimize, and test features of our ambitious application for the tax department
- Design and implement solutions for performance-sensitive, data-heavy workloads
- Use creative and innovative approaches to develop high performance rule engines using latest technologies and methodologies
- Closely collaborate with our tax departments and the senior tax management team
- Play a role in shaping our software development processes, leading to a continuously improving, Agile development team
- Help establish a DevOps culture where Continuous Integration will evolve to Continuous Delivery
- Help to support, maintain, monitor, release, configure, scale the current system to ensure the availability and stability to our customer
- Collaborate in an Agile development team to advance large-scale projects
This is what makes you successful
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience as a software developer or equivalent, preferably within the financial industry
- Experienced in Agile software development with emphasis on building .Net / C# solutions
- Experienced in at least 3 of the following technologies: .NET Core 2.1 or higher, SQL Server, Rest API, Blazor, DevExpress suite is a plus
- Strong background in analyzing and solving complex IT-challenges within a large-scale project is a plus
- Proficient in developing high quality code by applying best practices from TDD, Design Patterns, SOLID, IOC, and other modern approaches to Software Development.
- Experienced with DevOps and Continuous Delivery
- Motivated and dedicated personality with an organized and service-oriented mindset
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
Video snapshot into the KPMG universe: Tax & Legal
Your advantages at KPMG
Empowered to lead
Responsibility from day one. That’s how we empower tomorrow’s business leaders at KPMG. You value your independence – and so do we. We cultivate an environment where you can unfold your potential.
Your personal skillset
From digital learning to external programs, personal development comes in many shapes and forms at KPMG. Share our passion for learning and cultivate future and digital skills that will last a lifetime. Even better: benefit from our contribution to the cost of qualifying in your field.
Inspired to innovate
As part of KPMG, you join other highly qualified and motivated professionals in an inspiring entrepreneurial environment. A clear mindset and strong opinions are not only encouraged at KPMG, but expected. When it comes to ideas, quality beats hierarchy.
KPMG thrives – and depends – on agility and change. Help shape the next generation of business with your open mindset and entrepreneurial spirit. We constantly create room for your ideas to unfold.
Choose your path
KPMG career paths are as diverse as our people. Thrive in our culture of collaboration, mentoring and mobility opportunities. As your interests and skills evolve, personal development talks guide you to the next level.
You expect fair compensation and certified equal pay. At KPMG, that’s what you get. Our inclusive culture makes space for unconventional ideas and new ways of working. New mothers and fathers benefit from our generous packages.
Substance and style
Value variety in your working day and thrive at KPMG. Our multidisciplinary teams collaborate to deliver real results - across borders, sectors and service lines.
Work your way
We empower you to work your way for the best possible balance. Benefit from a range of flexible working models including flex office arrangements and part-time contracts supported by modern and secure IT solutions.
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
Your salary in this position will be in line with industry standards and will depend on your professional experience and education. During the recruitment process we will negotiate your salary with you according to our guidelines. Any salary ranges published on external platforms for this position have not been agreed with KPMG and do not apply.
KPMG as an employer
Your future team
Look forward to a lot of personal responsibility and the chance for personal development in a dynamic and experienced team.
Makridis ChristosHuman Resources
+41 58 249 26 30
MSD365 Functional Solution Architect - Management ConsultingAdvisory · Zurich
© 2022 KPMG AG is a subsidiary of KPMG Holding AG, which is a member of the KPMG network of independent firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss legal entity. All rights reserved.