Graduate - Consulting - Digital Transformation
Responsibilities & Profile
Your contribution to KPMG
- Advise KPMG clients around Digital Technology, IT Strategy & Transformation, Enterprise Architecture and IT Governance
- Define strategy concepts around Social, Mobility, Cloud, Digital Labor, Internet of Things, etc.
- Support the setup of IT Transformation program management functions
- Help in the creation and extension of our KPMG solutions around Digital Transformation
- Support in business development activities
- Benefit from the opportunity to participate in project-related work in another Management Consulting Team
This is what makes you successful
- Master's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or similar
- First experience in Transformation and/or Digital Technology or in a comparable environment is preferred
- (Technical) Knowledge of digital trends and high motivation to learn, adapt and drive on emerging technologies
- Experience in project management related to for example design of a new IT organization is a plus
- Teamwork, good project and client management skills as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in German and English, French is an advantage
- Willingness to travel
Dare to go the extra mile
Your advantages at KPMG
Empowered to lead
Responsibility from day one. That’s how we empower tomorrow’s business leaders at KPMG. You value your independence – and so do we. We cultivate an environment where you can unfold your potential.
Your personal skillset
From digital learning to external programs, personal development comes in many shapes and forms at KPMG. Share our passion for learning and cultivate future and digital skills that will last a lifetime. Even better: benefit from our contribution to the cost of qualifying in your field.
Inspired to innovate
As part of KPMG, you join other highly qualified and motivated professionals in an inspiring entrepreneurial environment. A clear mindset and strong opinions are not only encouraged at KPMG, but expected. When it comes to ideas, quality beats hierarchy.
KPMG thrives – and depends – on agility and change. Help shape the next generation of business with your open mindset and entrepreneurial spirit. We constantly create room for your ideas to unfold.
Choose your path
KPMG career paths are as diverse as our people. Thrive in our culture of collaboration, mentoring and mobility opportunities. As your interests and skills evolve, personal development talks guide you to the next level.
You expect fair compensation and certified equal pay. At KPMG, that’s what you get. Our inclusive culture makes space for unconventional ideas and new ways of working. New mothers and fathers benefit from our generous packages.
Build your KPMG career on a solid foundation. All new joiners attend our Welcome Day and benefit from tailored onboarding by dedicated colleagues as well as networking opportunities from day one.
Connections that count
With our culture of collaboration, you'll automatically develop valuable and lasting links to colleagues and clients. Strengthen crucial connections further at in-house and external networking and social events.
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
Your salary in this position will be in line with industry standards and will depend on your professional experience and education. During the recruitment process we will negotiate your salary with you according to our guidelines. Any salary ranges published on external platforms for this position have not been agreed with KPMG and do not apply.
KPMG as an employer
Your future team
Jasmin LangHuman Resources
+41 58 249 27 93
Internship - Consulting - Finance Strategy & TransformationAdvisory · Zurich
© 2020 KPMG AG is a subsidiary of KPMG Holding AG, which is a member of the KPMG network of independent firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss legal entity. All rights reserved.