Manager or Senior Manager - Insurance Financial Services
Start date: By agreement
To strenghten our insurance audit practice in the french-speaking Switzerland, we are looking for a Manager Audit Financial Services – Insurance.
Start date: By agreement
Responsibilities & Profile
Your contribution to KPMG
- Lead financial and regulatory audits under Swiss and international accounting standards (CO, FER, IFRS, on-site at our insurance clients 'office
- Audit the companies 'compliance with regulatory requirements and duties
- Advise insurance companies on current topics in regard to finance, compliance and ICS process optimization
- Work with the client to create pragmatic solution to their financial accounting, process, and systems challenges
- Be responsible for planning your own engagement and managing employee involved in an engagement
- Engage in customer relationship management and help acquire new clients
This is what makes you successful
- Swiss Certified Public Accountant or equivalent degree (e.g. CA, ACCA, ACA, CPA) with FAOA license
- 5-10 years of experience as an auditor in an audit firm or as an internal auditor in a financial service provider
- Experience in team management
- Knowledge in Insurance and / or pension scheme
- Strong IT skills, especially in MS Office, experience with actuarial software a plus
- Proficient in French and German or English
- Entrepreneurial mindset with dedication and team spirit
Your advantages at KPMG
Empowered to lead
Responsibility from day one. That’s how we empower tomorrow’s business leaders at KPMG. You value your independence – and so do we. We cultivate an environment where you can unfold your potential.
Your personal skillset
From digital learning to external programs, personal development comes in many shapes and forms at KPMG. Share our passion for learning and cultivate future and digital skills that will last a lifetime. Even better: benefit from our contribution to the cost of qualifying in your field.
Inspired to innovate
As part of KPMG, you join other highly qualified and motivated professionals in an inspiring entrepreneurial environment. A clear mindset and strong opinions are not only encouraged at KPMG, but expected. When it comes to ideas, quality beats hierarchy.
KPMG thrives – and depends – on agility and change. Help shape the next generation of business with your open mindset and entrepreneurial spirit. We constantly create room for your ideas to unfold.
Choose your path
KPMG career paths are as diverse as our people. Thrive in our culture of collaboration, mentoring and mobility opportunities. As your interests and skills evolve, personal development talks guide you to the next level.
You expect fair compensation and certified equal pay. At KPMG, that’s what you get. Our inclusive culture makes space for unconventional ideas and new ways of working. New mothers and fathers benefit from our generous packages.
Connections that count
With our culture of collaboration, you'll automatically develop valuable and lasting links to colleagues and clients. Strengthen crucial connections further at in-house and external networking and social events.
Substance and style
Value variety in your working day and thrive at KPMG. Our multidisciplinary teams collaborate to deliver real results - across borders, sectors and service lines.
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
Your salary in this position will be in line with industry standards and will depend on your professional experience and education. During the recruitment process we will negotiate your salary with you according to our guidelines. Any salary ranges published on external platforms for this position have not been agreed with KPMG and do not apply.
KPMG as an employer
Your future team
Alycia Couvreu De DeckersbergHuman Resources
+41 58 249 42 97
C# Software Developer with passion for Software ArchitectureCorporate Center, Tax · Zurich
Consultant - Deal Advisory - Mergers & AcquisitionsAdvisory · Zurich
© 2020 KPMG AG is a subsidiary of KPMG Holding AG, which is a member of the KPMG network of independent firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss legal entity. All rights reserved.