Manager or Sr. Manager Powered Procurement & Transformation
Start date: By arrangement
Start date: By arrangement
Responsibilities & Profile
Your contribution to KPMG
- Help customers focus on their goals and drive the implementation towards a successful, on-time implementation
- Forge strong partnerships with customers, partners and colleagues
- Lead all aspects (or agreed aspects when working with our partners) of an implementation and complete all Coupa configuration components
- Be the central go-to and coordinating person for all Coupa needs, e.g. managing other Coupa experts (SMEs) for your projects
- Provide technical and functional expertise to customers during the implementation process
- Engage customers in enlightened business need discussions versus feature/function basics
- Follow Coupa implementation methodology for all customers and tailor to meet each customer's unique business needs
- Share relevant prior experiences and procurement domain expertise
- Liaise with internal functions regarding development direction of Coupa software based on Customer requirements
- Report internally on project progress and manage stakeholders and escalations whether they be internal or external accordingly
This is what makes you successful
- 5-10 years' experience in systems applications consulting and/or Project Management, either internally via an IT organization or externally with a consulting firm or software provider
- Experience of eProcurement, AP and/or Expense Management
- Experience with Software as a Service is a plus as is any experience with financial accounting, customer management, and sales force automation software
- A 'can do' attitude to work that needs to get done as part of a high-growth company and all the dynamics involved
- Driven individual with analytical approach and high degree of personal organization and motivation in a fast-paced and passionate environment
- Strong customer and partner management skills able to hold a course despite challenging circumstances
- Proactive stakeholder and escalation management
- Proactivity towards problem resolution, focused on positive outcomes and rapid project to go-live deployments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and German
Clarity on KPMG Switzerland
Your advantages at KPMG
Empowered to lead
Responsibility from day one. That’s how we empower tomorrow’s business leaders at KPMG. You value your independence – and so do we. We cultivate an environment where you can unfold your potential.
Your personal skillset
From digital learning to external programs, personal development comes in many shapes and forms at KPMG. Share our passion for learning and cultivate future and digital skills that will last a lifetime. Even better: benefit from our contribution to the cost of qualifying in your field.
Inspired to innovate
As part of KPMG, you join other highly qualified and motivated professionals in an inspiring entrepreneurial environment. A clear mindset and strong opinions are not only encouraged at KPMG, but expected. When it comes to ideas, quality beats hierarchy.
KPMG thrives – and depends – on agility and change. Help shape the next generation of business with your open mindset and entrepreneurial spirit. We constantly create room for your ideas to unfold.
Choose your path
KPMG career paths are as diverse as our people. Thrive in our culture of collaboration, mentoring and mobility opportunities. As your interests and skills evolve, personal development talks guide you to the next level.
You expect fair compensation and certified equal pay. At KPMG, that’s what you get. Our inclusive culture makes space for unconventional ideas and new ways of working. New mothers and fathers benefit from our generous packages.
Connections that count
With our culture of collaboration, you'll automatically develop valuable and lasting links to colleagues and clients. Strengthen crucial connections further at in-house and external networking and social events.
Substance and style
Value variety in your working day and thrive at KPMG. Our multidisciplinary teams collaborate to deliver real results - across borders, sectors and service lines.
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
Your salary in this position will be in line with industry standards and will depend on your professional experience and education. During the recruitment process we will negotiate your salary with you according to our guidelines. Any salary ranges published on external platforms for this position have not been agreed with KPMG and do not apply.
KPMG as an employer
Your future team
Simon ReiserHuman Resources
+41 58 249 79 62
C# Software Developer with passion for Software ArchitectureCorporate Center, Tax · Zurich
© 2020 KPMG AG is a subsidiary of KPMG Holding AG, which is a member of the KPMG network of independent firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss legal entity. All rights reserved.