Senior Consultant - Banking Strategy & Transformation
Responsibilities & Profile
Your contribution to KPMG
- Advise clients on strategic projects in a challenging and rapidly changing environment
- Adapt business and operating models with regards to organizational, process and technology related aspects
- Work with our experienced and multidisciplinary team together with the client in a global environment
- Show entrepreneurial mindset and develop new business ideas
- Put your talents to use and drive innovation
This is what makes you successful
- Bachelor's degree and very good academic record required; master's degree typically preferred
- Banking Industry and/or consulting experience
- Good understanding of technology-related aspects (e.g. digitalization) and technical skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and preferably in German
Dare to go the extra mile
Your advantages at KPMG
Empowered to lead
Responsibility from day one. That’s how we empower tomorrow’s business leaders at KPMG. You value your independence – and so do we. We cultivate an environment where you can unfold your potential.
Your personal skillset
From digital learning to external programs, personal development comes in many shapes and forms at KPMG. Share our passion for learning and cultivate future and digital skills that will last a lifetime. Even better: benefit from our contribution to the cost of qualifying in your field.
Inspired to innovate
As part of KPMG, you join other highly qualified and motivated professionals in an inspiring entrepreneurial environment. A clear mindset and strong opinions are not only encouraged at KPMG, but expected. When it comes to ideas, quality beats hierarchy.
KPMG thrives – and depends – on agility and change. Help shape the next generation of business with your open mindset and entrepreneurial spirit. We constantly create room for your ideas to unfold.
Choose your path
KPMG career paths are as diverse as our people. Thrive in our culture of collaboration, mentoring and mobility opportunities. As your interests and skills evolve, personal development talks guide you to the next level.
You expect fair compensation and certified equal pay. At KPMG, that’s what you get. Our inclusive culture makes space for unconventional ideas and new ways of working. New mothers and fathers benefit from our generous packages.
Connections that count
With our culture of collaboration, you'll automatically develop valuable and lasting links to colleagues and clients. Strengthen crucial connections further at in-house and external networking and social events.
Local office training, daily exchange with experts and exam support from people who've been there - little extras make a big difference in kick-starting your career at KPMG.
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
Your salary in this position will be in line with industry standards and will depend on your professional experience and education. During the recruitment process we will negotiate your salary with you according to our guidelines. Any salary ranges published on external platforms for this position have not been agreed with KPMG and do not apply.
KPMG as an employer
Your future team
Christos MakridisHuman Resources
+41 58 249 26 30
Assistant Manager or Manager - Actuary Life InsuranceFinancial Services · Zurich
© 2020 KPMG AG is a subsidiary of KPMG Holding AG, which is a member of the KPMG network of independent firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss legal entity. All rights reserved.