Tax Accounting (Assistant/Senior) Manager – Corporate Tax
Responsibilities & Profile
Your contribution to KPMG
- Calculating, advising on and reviewing tax positions (current and deferred taxes) in financial statements prepared under OR, Swiss GAAP FER, IFRS and US GAAP
- Supporting our clients with tax reporting obligations
- Supporting our audit teams as the lead tax specialist on group and component audits, applying specialist knowledge and coordinating international teams
- Development of tools and standardized solutions in connection with tax accounting and reporting tasks
- Responsible for complex and multidisciplinary project management
- Cross-functional collaboration with experts from other divisions and other tax specialists, particularly in the areas of Transfer Pricing and VAT
- Close cooperation and coordination with our foreign KPMG offices on tax audits and projects for internationally active Swiss companies
This is what makes you successful
- Completed bachelor's degree in economics, accounting and finance, law or similar, ideally with a focus on tax law
- 4-6 years of professional experience in the field of Swiss tax law or in Audit
- Several years of Tax Accounting experience
- Experience in the coordination and implementation of complex tax accounting projects, acting as the lead tax specialist on audit teams and/or having been in charge of the tax process in the Audit team
- Fluency in English, German skills are an advantage
- Open and communicative personality with a solution-oriented mindset
Clarity on Swiss Taxes
Your advantages at KPMG
Empowered to lead
Responsibility from day one. That’s how we empower tomorrow’s business leaders at KPMG. You value your independence – and so do we. We cultivate an environment where you can unfold your potential.
Your personal skillset
From digital learning to external programs, personal development comes in many shapes and forms at KPMG. Share our passion for learning and cultivate future and digital skills that will last a lifetime. Even better: benefit from our contribution to the cost of qualifying in your field.
Inspired to innovate
As part of KPMG, you join other highly qualified and motivated professionals in an inspiring entrepreneurial environment. A clear mindset and strong opinions are not only encouraged at KPMG, but expected. When it comes to ideas, quality beats hierarchy.
KPMG thrives – and depends – on agility and change. Help shape the next generation of business with your open mindset and entrepreneurial spirit. We constantly create room for your ideas to unfold.
Choose your path
KPMG career paths are as diverse as our people. Thrive in our culture of collaboration, mentoring and mobility opportunities. As your interests and skills evolve, personal development talks guide you to the next level.
You expect fair compensation and certified equal pay. At KPMG, that’s what you get. Our inclusive culture makes space for unconventional ideas and new ways of working. New mothers and fathers benefit from our generous packages.
Build your KPMG career on a solid foundation. All new joiners attend our Welcome Day and benefit from tailored onboarding by dedicated colleagues as well as networking opportunities from day one.
Connections that count
With our culture of collaboration, you'll automatically develop valuable and lasting links to colleagues and clients. Strengthen crucial connections further at in-house and external networking and social events.
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
Your salary in this position will be in line with industry standards and will depend on your professional experience and education. During the recruitment process we will negotiate your salary with you according to our guidelines. Any salary ranges published on external platforms for this position have not been agreed with KPMG and do not apply.
KPMG as an employer
Your future team
Monique SchumakerHuman Resources
+41 58 249 79 37
© 2021 KPMG AG is a subsidiary of KPMG Holding AG, which is a member of the KPMG network of independent firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss legal entity. All rights reserved.