Assistant Manager Global Mobility Services
Do you want to work in a truly international environment? Do you want to be part of a young and dynamic team that is recognized as a global leader in what they do? Do you want to have diverse career opportunities, both in what you do and where you do it? This is what you will be part of if you join KPMG's Global Mobility Services team.
Start date: To be defined
Start date: To be defined
Responsibilities & Profile
- Building strong relationships with our client's (non) senior executives
- Acting as a central point of contact for the Swiss local HR as well as for other KPMG offices on clients you will be responsible for
- Advising clients on a wide range of Swiss tax issues including tax residence matters, cross-border tax implications, social security matters, taxable benefits and tax reconciliation processes
- Preparing or reviewing Swiss tax returns with international exposure, tax equalization calculations and tax projections for individuals
- Managing a portfolio of approximately 200 individuals, conduct arrival and departure meetings
- Preparing and reviewing correspondence with tax authorities in relation to tax notices and/or audits for employees
- Negotiating with the tax authorities regarding tax ruling, tax appeals and complex tax situation
- Communicating with individual taxpayers and other KPMG offices, as well as HR and payroll contacts
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in individual tax, with a Big 4 or consulting background
- Solid experience in advising international clients
- Fluent in French and in English. German is a plus
- Dedication and motivation to achieve high standards of client service, excellent organizational skills and ability to work under tight deadlines, initiative
- Enthusiastic and initiative person with an eye for details
- Be able to demonstrate team spirit and able to work in a multicultural environment
Targeted career development and internal and external attractive training and further education options
Possibilities for global and Switzerland-wide mobility across all sectors and locations
25-30 days of leave, option for compensation of overtime (with the exception of management staff); management staff receive an additional 4 to 6 days of leave
Maternity leave of 16 weeks, paternity leave of 5 days and free advice from the external family service
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
Your future team
Global Mobility is about companies moving their employees around the world. This gives rise to all sorts of considerations, including how these mobile people are taxed, what is the best way to structure compensation and assets to reduce tax and how the individuals and their employer comply with the various income tax and social security laws in force around the world. KPMG's GMS team has a global network of over 4,000 employees in over 140 countries. The Swiss practice focusses on all aspects of mobility including tax compliance and advisory and providing support to our clients' HR and Tax teams. We also manage global KPMG services to many of the largest Swiss headquartered companies. Further, we have developed leading edge technology solutions for not just the Swiss but the global market. We are multicultural, we are forward-looking, we are driven and this has resulted in us becoming one of the leading Global Mobility Services practices within the global KPMG network.
KPMG is one of the leading financial audit and advisory services firms in the world. Its international network makes it possible for KPMG to offer clients clear and consistent solutions locally thanks to cross-border know-how. KPMG Switzerland advises both internationally active firms and regionally active SMEs. In addition to quality and industry knowledge, one thing is key for us: client proximity. Together with our clients and organised around their needs, we develop tailor-made solutions in the audit, tax and advisory fields, within the framework of the rules of independence.
+41 58 249 46 71
+41 58 249 46 71
To apply for this vacancy, please provide your cover letter, CV and all relevant certificates. We look forward to receiving your application.
© 2018 KPMG Holding AG is a member of the KPMG network of independent firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss legal entity.