Consultant Master Data Management – Enterprise Applications
Are you looking for a challenging position and your next career step in a multinational company? KPMG is expanding its consulting practice to respond to increasing market demand around large-scale ERP transformation programs. If you have a solid background or interest in Master Data Management (MDM), join our Enterprise Applications team now.
Start date: By arrangement
Start date: By arrangement
Responsibilities & Profile
- Advise our clients in the area of master data management
- Support the establishment and implementation of data governance models and end-to-end data maintenance workflows
- Establish solid data quality management and contribute to continuous improvement of data quality at the customer side
- Performing data-driven quality analysis, as well as developing management dashboards
- Defining metadata glossary for our customers
- Bachelor or Master degree, ideally with strong focus in (business) informatics or similar
- Consultant: first relevant experience in consulting and/or experience with enterprise applications is highly preferred
- Senior Consultant: 2-4 years of experience in the area of MDM, preferably as an external consultant, a master data manager or as a data quality manager
- Expertise in designing and implementing master data processes in ERP environments
- Sound knowledge of data quality management processes
- Understanding of one or more existing MDM solutions (SAP NetWeaver MDM, Informatica MDM, IBM InfoSphere MDM or Oracle MDM)
- Experience with data analysis methods and tools including Excel, Access, SQL
- Fluent in German and English
Targeted career development and internal and external attractive training and further education options
Possibilities for global and Switzerland-wide mobility across all sectors and locations
25-30 days of leave, option for compensation of overtime (with the exception of management staff); management staff receive an additional 4 to 6 days of leave
Maternity leave of 16 weeks, paternity leave of 5 days and free advice from the external family service
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
KPMG as an employer
Your future team
At KPMG, you collaborate with designated subject matter experts and are part of a culture that fosters continuous learning off and on the job. Our international and dynamic team stands out through its positive and motivating environment that focuses on management consulting rather than hands-on system configuration. You will get the chance to perform engagements for major international companies where you can expand your network and further develop your career in management consulting.
KPMG is known for providing clear and consistent solutions in the areas of auditing and advisory services. The broad palette of services across many subject matters and industries allows the provision of multidisciplinary services from a single source for our clients on the one hand and diverse careers and development options for our employees on the other hand. Our dealings are fair and frank and we strive to always look at the results of our work through the eyes of our clients. At KPMG, we are aware that if we add value for our clients, we also do the same for ourselves.