Executive Assistant Audit Corporate
As the right hand of your Head of Audit Corporate Western Switzerland, you are responsible for various organisational and administrative tasks. Furthermore, you support her driving the people and markets agenda of the region and you act as interface with our employees. If you are a pro-active, committed and service-minded person who thrives in a dynamic and professional environment, we are looking forward to meeting you.
Responsibilities & Profile
- Administrative and organizational support for the Head of Audit Corporate Western Switzerland, including scheduling and calendar management, email screening, travel arrangement, time & expense management
- Preparation and documentation of meetings and telephone conferences
- Maintenance of client relationship management system (CRM) and monitoring of markets activities
- Support with risk evaluation of client engagements
- Administrative support in people management and leadership tasks
- Creation of presentations & tables
- Planning and organisation of events
- Completed commercial education (CFC) or similar educational background
- At least 5 years of experience within administration, preferably in Consulting firm
- Native French speaker with excellent oral and written English skills
- Highly proficient in MS Office programs (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel)
- Assertive and pro-active personality
- Strong organisational talent with a discrete and independent work method
- Dependable, and detail-oriented with a great sense of responsibility, also under time pressure
Targeted career development and internal and external attractive training and further education options
Possibilities for global and Switzerland-wide mobility across all sectors and locations
25-30 days of leave, option for compensation of overtime (with the exception of management staff); management staff receive an additional 4 to 6 days of leave
Maternity leave of 16 weeks, paternity leave of 5 days and free advice from the external family service
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
KPMG as an employer
Your future team
The external audit function promotes the security and transparency of information essential to investors and the capital markets. KPMG's auditors are well aware of their great responsibility in this regard. You will evolve within a young, dynamic and multicultural team.
KPMG is known for providing clear and consistent solutions in the areas of auditing and advisory services. The broad palette of services across many subject matters and industries allows the provision of multidisciplinary services from a single source for our clients on the one hand and diverse careers and development options for our employees on the other hand. Our dealings are fair and frank and we strive to always look at the results of our work through the eyes of our clients. At KPMG, we are aware that if we add value for our clients, we also do the same for ourselves.
+41 58 249 37 45
+41 58 249 37 45
To apply for this vacancy, please provide your cover letter, CV and all relevant certificates. We look forward to receiving your application.