Partner Assistant Assurance Technology Group
In this role you will be working closely with two of our Assurance Advisory Partners and their teams in a highly international professional services environment. Are you looking for an executive assistant position which will give you the chance to take care of the administrative tasks of two of our Partners but also support a number of team management related activities, and function as a key contact for internal and external requests?
Start date: By arrangement
Start date: By arrangement
Responsibilities & Profile
- Act as the single point of contact for any external and internal requests that come in via phone or e-mail and maintain as well as manage calendars, e-mails and follow up lists for both Partners
- Coordinate travel arrangements for the Partners and the team, both domestic and international; monitor their movements while travelling and proactively respond to delays or disruptions
- Organize meetings, prepare agendas, take notes and record minutes and monitor internal project task lists and follow-up with responsible people
- Assist in setting up and monitoring internal procedures, such as SharePoint collaboration site administration, invoice review, engagement overviews and statistics, management reporting, monitoring trainings and advancing internal guidelines
- Plan events (internal and external workshops, round tables, conferences etc.)
- Prepare communications like newsletters and review, proofread and improve the contents and formatting of client correspondence like engagement letters and proposals in Word and PowerPoint presentations
- Coordinate onboarding of new employees with human resource and IT department
- Completed commercial education (KV) and several years of professional working experience as office administrator in an international professional firm
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills, strong attention to detail and used to dealing with competing priorities
- Proficiency with MS Office programs, especially working with Microsoft Outlook and PowerPoint
- Fluency in German and English
- Pro-active approach to problem solving by exercising discretion and independent judgment
- Able to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and independently manage multiple priorities with limited supervision or direction
Targeted career development and internal and external attractive training and further education options
Possibilities for global and Switzerland-wide mobility across all sectors and locations
25-30 days of leave, option for compensation of overtime (with the exception of management staff); management staff receive an additional 4 to 6 days of leave
Maternity leave of 16 weeks, paternity leave of 5 days and free advice from the external family service
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
KPMG as an employer
Your future team
If you enjoy providing executive support, by managing administrative and operational tasks and by acting as the main point of contact for the team, this position might be just for you. If you further appreciate communicating in English and working in an international environment with an enthusiastic team where each day is a bit different from the other, we would like to get to know you!
KPMG is one of the leading financial audit and advisory services firms in the world. Its international network makes it possible for KPMG to offer clients clear and consistent solutions locally thanks to cross-border know-how. KPMG Switzerland advises both internationally active firms and regionally active SMEs. In addition to quality and industry knowledge, one thing is key for us: client proximity. Together with our clients and organised around their needs, we develop tailor-made solutions in the audit, tax and advisory fields, within the framework of the rules of independence.
058 249 67 36
058 249 67 36
To apply for this vacancy, please provide your cover letter, CV and all relevant certificates. We look forward to receiving your application.