Senior Manager IT Assurance – Technology & Innovation
Technology & Innovation combines the fields of audit and technology, thus brings innovative risk solutions to our clients.
Start date: By arrangement
Start date: By arrangement
Responsibilities & Profile
- As engagement Senior Manager for an existing, challenging portfolio of multinational banking, asset management or insurance clients you are responsible for heading IT audit, assurance and regulatory mandates, account management and business development activities. You are working in close collaboration with international and multidisciplinary account teams.
- As part of the team leadership for our diverse and highly motivated technology & innovation team you are responsible for people management, team development, retention and recruitment.
- Working with KPMG partners in Audit and Advisory (within and outside KPMG Switzerland) you successfully prepare and deliver audit, regulatory and assurance proposals to clients.
- You proactively participate and contribute to the Swiss and international Financial Services KPMG network and build a personal external network in the Swiss Financial Services market.
- By continuously seeking and driving improvement and innovation you maintain and further develop Financial Services audit, regulatory and assurance solutions as well as thought leadership.
- Degree level education in business informatics, business administration or likewise. Strong IT audit and assurance education, preferably a CISA certificate and relevant permanent education history
- At least 5-7 years of professional experience with IT audit, regulatory and assurance engagements and solutions in the Financial Services sector; preferably Big 4 history
- In-depth know-how and good track record in PCAOB/SOX, COBIT, COSO, ISAE3402/3000, SOC1/2, FS regulatory work (preferably FINMA and Swiss Stock Exchange requirements or similar regulation in other countries)
- Experience in managing large Swiss national accounts (with international locations)
- Entrepreneur and active networker in the FS market (banking, asset management or insurance) and therefore excellent social, communication and presentation skills
- Inspirational people manager and team leader
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically frequently and abroad occasionally
- Proficient level of English in speaking and writing and (close to) business professional level of German in speaking and writing.
Targeted career development and internal and external attractive training and further education options
Possibilities for global and Switzerland-wide mobility across all sectors and locations
25-30 days of leave, option for compensation of overtime (with the exception of management staff); management staff receive an additional 4 to 6 days of leave
Maternity leave of 16 weeks, paternity leave of 5 days and free advice from the external family service
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
KPMG as an employer
Your future team
Our Technology and Innovation team helps to manage technology risks to optimize operating performance and achieve greater governance and assurance over your IT controls and infrastructure. We provide practical recommendations that cut through complex business problems to focus on helping you enhance and protect your IT assets. We are known for our professionalism, expertise and personal engagement. We offer you an attractive business environment and working atmosphere, support your training and continuing education and foster your career and personal development. You will be able to expand your knowledge and know-how with on-the-job trainings, coaching sessions, internal trainings and certifications.
KPMG is known for providing clear and consistent solutions in the areas of auditing and advisory services. The broad palette of services across many subject matters and industries allows the provision of multidisciplinary services from a single source for our clients on the one hand and diverse careers and development options for our employees on the other hand. Our dealings are fair and frank and we strive to always look at the results of our work through the eyes of our clients. At KPMG, we are aware that if we add value for our clients, we also do the same for ourselves.
+41 58 249 26 30
+41 58 249 26 30
To apply for this vacancy, please provide your cover letter, CV and all relevant certificates. We look forward to receiving your application.