Assistant Manager Internal Audit
Start date: Upon Agreement
Your job will be to act as gatekeeper between our people in the field the delivery towards the client and ensure that we achieve the high quality standards our clients expect from us.
Start date: Upon Agreement
Responsibilities & Profile
Your contribution to KPMG
- Act as our internal point of contact for all questions related to IA methodology, quality assurance and quality control
- Review all critical reports to ensure full compliance with standards (i.e. IIA but also others), KPMG IA methodology and other principles (i.e. ISO31000)
- Actively support and drive thought leadership in our department by helping with articles, surveys, publications, newsletters, blogs etc.
This is what makes you successful
- Bachelor or Master degree in economics, ideally with focus on finance, accounting, or audit
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) is a must
- Minimum give to six years of experience in the field of internal audit, ideally with a big-four or a multinational corporation
- Native speaking German and English language skills are must
- Preferably similar experience as Quality Assurer within an existing internal audit function
Clarity on Dynamic Audit
Your advantages at KPMG
Empowered to lead
Responsibility from day one. That’s how we empower tomorrow’s business leaders at KPMG. You value your independence – and so do we. We cultivate an environment where you can unfold your potential.
Your personal skillset
From digital learning to external programs, personal development comes in many shapes and forms at KPMG. Share our passion for learning and cultivate future and digital skills that will last a lifetime. Even better: benefit from our contribution to the cost of qualifying in your field.
Inspired to innovate
As part of KPMG, you join other highly qualified and motivated professionals in an inspiring entrepreneurial environment. A clear mindset and strong opinions are not only encouraged at KPMG, but expected. When it comes to ideas, quality beats hierarchy.
KPMG thrives – and depends – on agility and change. Help shape the next generation of business with your open mindset and entrepreneurial spirit. We constantly create room for your ideas to unfold.
Choose your path
KPMG career paths are as diverse as our people. Thrive in our culture of collaboration, mentoring and mobility opportunities. As your interests and skills evolve, personal development talks guide you to the next level.
You expect fair compensation and certified equal pay. At KPMG, that’s what you get. Our inclusive culture makes space for unconventional ideas and new ways of working. New mothers and fathers benefit from our generous packages.
Connections that count
With our culture of collaboration, you'll automatically develop valuable and lasting links to colleagues and clients. Strengthen crucial connections further at in-house and external networking and social events.
Substance and style
Value variety in your working day and thrive at KPMG. Our multidisciplinary teams collaborate to deliver real results - across borders, sectors and service lines.
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
Your salary in this position will be in line with industry standards and will depend on your professional experience and education. During the recruitment process we will negotiate your salary with you according to our guidelines. Any salary ranges published on external platforms for this position have not been agreed with KPMG and do not apply.
KPMG as an employer
Your future team
Monique SchumakerHuman Resources
+41 58 249 79 37
© 2019 KPMG AG is a subsidiary of KPMG Holding AG, which is a member of the KPMG network of independent firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss legal entity. All rights reserved.