Assistant Manager or Manager - Audit Corporates Global Clients
Start date: By arrangement
Start date: By arrangement
Responsibilities & Profile
Your contribution to KPMG
- Conduct audits of annual and consolidated financial statements of international and national engagements in the areas of Life Sciences, trade, industry and services in accordance with Swiss and international accounting standards (IFRS, OR)
- Audit internal control systems (ICS) based on the COSO 2013 framework using a process-oriented audit approach
- Drive and support the implementation of the next generation audit involving new state of the art technologies
- Prepare reports to the Board of Directors, Management and the General Meeting of Shareholders
- Deliver potentially accounting advisory and other advisory services to non-audit clients
- Lead smaller and larger engagement teams and conduct year end discussions with your employees
This is what makes you successful
- Preferably accounting degree (Swiss CPA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Minimum 4 years of recent audit experience with another auditing or fiduciary company and proficiency in researching accounting and auditing issues
- Experience in auditing group accounts (consolidation) and strong knowledge of IFRS
- First experience in Life Sciences, SOX/COSO 2013 and/or the use of latest state of the art technologies (e.g. data analytics, process mining) are an asset
- Proficient English skills, German skills are an advantage
- Ability to deliver high quality services under tight deadlines
- Highly motivated, curious and proactive team player with a positive attitude
Your advantages at KPMG
Empowered to lead
Responsibility from day one. That’s how we empower tomorrow’s business leaders at KPMG. You value your independence – and so do we. We cultivate an environment where you can unfold your potential.
Your personal skillset
From digital learning to external programs, personal development comes in many shapes and forms at KPMG. Share our passion for learning and cultivate future and digital skills that will last a lifetime. Even better: benefit from our contribution to the cost of qualifying in your field.
Inspired to innovate
As part of KPMG, you join other highly qualified and motivated professionals in an inspiring entrepreneurial environment. A clear mindset and strong opinions are not only encouraged at KPMG, but expected. When it comes to ideas, quality beats hierarchy.
KPMG thrives – and depends – on agility and change. Help shape the next generation of business with your open mindset and entrepreneurial spirit. We constantly create room for your ideas to unfold.
Choose your path
KPMG career paths are as diverse as our people. Thrive in our culture of collaboration, mentoring and mobility opportunities. As your interests and skills evolve, personal development talks guide you to the next level.
You expect fair compensation and certified equal pay. At KPMG, that’s what you get. Our inclusive culture makes space for unconventional ideas and new ways of working. New mothers and fathers benefit from our generous packages.
Connections that count
With our culture of collaboration, you'll automatically develop valuable and lasting links to colleagues and clients. Strengthen crucial connections further at in-house and external networking and social events.
Substance and style
Value variety in your working day and thrive at KPMG. Our multidisciplinary teams collaborate to deliver real results - across borders, sectors and service lines.
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
Your salary in this position will be in line with industry standards and will depend on your professional experience and education. During the recruitment process we will negotiate your salary with you according to our guidelines. Any salary ranges published on external platforms for this position have not been agreed with KPMG and do not apply.
KPMG as an employer
Your future team
Monique SchumakerHuman Resources
+41 58 249 79 37
© 2019 KPMG AG is a subsidiary of KPMG Holding AG, which is a member of the KPMG network of independent firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss legal entity. All rights reserved.