Assistant Manager or Manager - Finance Strategy & Transformation
Responsibilities & Profile
Your contribution to KPMG
- Work in a dynamic environment and provide strategic and operational advice to our clients
- Lead projects and/or project works streams by applying adequate project management instruments
- Deliver high quality solutions to improve processes, operating models and organizational set-up for Finance, Controlling and HR
- Assess and benchmark maturity of the Finance, Controlling and HR function
- Optimize End-to-End processes, such as Purchase-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash, Record-to-Report and Hire-to-Retire
- Propose digitization solutions, such as RPA, workflows to standardize and automate processes
- Set up and optimize Shared Service Center and Outsourcing structures to streamline organizational models
- Provide advise on role and qualifications profiles for the future experts in Finance, Controlling and HR
- Improve performance monitoring by implementing proper reporting, planning, forecasting and consolidation technologies (FP&A)
- Collaborate with KPMG experts on cross-functional projects to broaden the value proposition to your clients
- Support proposals for the acquisition of new engagements
- Contribute to marketing initiatives and publications to strengthen our visibility and credibility in the market
This is what makes you successful
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration, Management, Finance/Accounting, Economics, Business Informatics, Business Engineering or similar
- Between 3-6 years of professional experience in a Finance, Controlling or HR position, preferably within a Consulting firm
- Experience in (co-)leading parts of projects and project management
- Very solid understanding of end-to-end processes, such as Purchase-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash, Record-to-Report or Hire-to-Retire
- Very solid experience with processes improvements, process automations, implementation of Shared Service Centers, Outsourcing or other service delivery models
- Understanding of the dynamics related to Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) and consolidation
- Knowledge of ERP system functionalities (SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.) is a plus
- Ability to deal with large amounts of data and experience with management information systems
- Strong capabilities in MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English, French is a plus
- Self-driven, eager to learn and proactive personality
- You are a teamplayer and have very good communication and analytical skills
My personal "dare to" moment: René Koets
Your advantages at KPMG
Empowered to lead
Responsibility from day one. That’s how we empower tomorrow’s business leaders at KPMG. You value your independence – and so do we. We cultivate an environment where you can unfold your potential.
Your personal skillset
From digital learning to external programs, personal development comes in many shapes and forms at KPMG. Share our passion for learning and cultivate future and digital skills that will last a lifetime. Even better: benefit from our contribution to the cost of qualifying in your field.
Inspired to innovate
As part of KPMG, you join other highly qualified and motivated professionals in an inspiring entrepreneurial environment. A clear mindset and strong opinions are not only encouraged at KPMG, but expected. When it comes to ideas, quality beats hierarchy.
KPMG thrives – and depends – on agility and change. Help shape the next generation of business with your open mindset and entrepreneurial spirit. We constantly create room for your ideas to unfold.
Choose your path
KPMG career paths are as diverse as our people. Thrive in our culture of collaboration, mentoring and mobility opportunities. As your interests and skills evolve, personal development talks guide you to the next level.
You expect fair compensation and certified equal pay. At KPMG, that’s what you get. Our inclusive culture makes space for unconventional ideas and new ways of working. New mothers and fathers benefit from our generous packages.
Build your KPMG career on a solid foundation. All new joiners attend our Welcome Day and benefit from tailored onboarding by dedicated colleagues as well as networking opportunities from day one.
High performance people need a top IT infrastructure and excellent mobility - and not just at work. We pay for your cell phone package and a half fare rail card, and let you borrow our company cars and bikes.
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
Your salary in this position will be in line with industry standards and will depend on your professional experience and education. During the recruitment process we will negotiate your salary with you according to our guidelines. Any salary ranges published on external platforms for this position have not been agreed with KPMG and do not apply.
KPMG as an employer
Your future team
Jasmin LangHuman Resources
+41 58 249 27 93
Consultant - Markets & Business Solutions Financial ServicesFinancial Services · Zurich
© 2021 KPMG AG is a subsidiary of KPMG Holding AG, which is a member of the KPMG network of independent firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss legal entity. All rights reserved.