Assistant Manager or Manager – Finance Transformation
Responsibilities & Profile
Your contribution to KPMG
- Work in a dynamic environment and provide strategic advice to our clients based on your expertise and market insights
- Deliver high quality solutions to improve processes, operating models and organizational set-up for Accounting and Controlling functions
- Provide Business Partnering solutions with high impact on organizational performance
- Optimize end-to-end Finance processes in Purchase-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash and Record-to-Report including the impact on the supporting IT systems.
- Streamline and simplify cost distribution and cost controlling reporting processes
- Help our clients to improve the timeliness and quality of their reporting, planning, and forecasting activities
- Support CFOs and Business controllers to analyze their performance based on the data science solutions
- Collaborate on cross-functional projects to broaden value proposition to your clients
- Support proposals for the acquisition of new engagements
This is what makes you successful
- Master degree in Business Administration, Economics, Business Informatics, Business Engineering or similar
- 3 – 4 years of professional experience in a Finance, Controlling or Accounting position and experience within a Management Consulting firm
- Very solid understanding of end-to-end processes such as Order-to-Cash and Purchase-to-Pay processes
- Experience with Finance Transformation projects, such as reorganizations within the Finance function, Finance processes improvement, implementation of Finance Shared Service Centers or other service delivery models
- Ability to deal with large amounts of data and experience with management information systems
- Strong capabilities in MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Access) and programming languages (e.g. automation (VBA, SQL); knowledge of ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.) is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, German is highly preferred, French is a plus
- Able to deliver high-quality services under tight deadlines
- Very good communication and analytical skills
Clarity on KPMG Switzerland
Your advantages at KPMG
Empowered to lead
Responsibility from day one. That’s how we empower tomorrow’s business leaders at KPMG. You value your independence – and so do we. We cultivate an environment where you can unfold your potential.
Your personal skillset
From digital learning to external programs, personal development comes in many shapes and forms at KPMG. Share our passion for learning and cultivate future and digital skills that will last a lifetime. Even better: benefit from our contribution to the cost of qualifying in your field.
Inspired to innovate
As part of KPMG, you join other highly qualified and motivated professionals in an inspiring entrepreneurial environment. A clear mindset and strong opinions are not only encouraged at KPMG, but expected. When it comes to ideas, quality beats hierarchy.
KPMG thrives – and depends – on agility and change. Help shape the next generation of business with your open mindset and entrepreneurial spirit. We constantly create room for your ideas to unfold.
Choose your path
KPMG career paths are as diverse as our people. Thrive in our culture of collaboration, mentoring and mobility opportunities. As your interests and skills evolve, personal development talks guide you to the next level.
You expect fair compensation and certified equal pay. At KPMG, that’s what you get. Our inclusive culture makes space for unconventional ideas and new ways of working. New mothers and fathers benefit from our generous packages.
Connections that count
With our culture of collaboration, you'll automatically develop valuable and lasting links to colleagues and clients. Strengthen crucial connections further at in-house and external networking and social events.
Substance and style
Value variety in your working day and thrive at KPMG. Our multidisciplinary teams collaborate to deliver real results - across borders, sectors and service lines.
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
Your salary in this position will be in line with industry standards and will depend on your professional experience and education. During the recruitment process we will negotiate your salary with you according to our guidelines. Any salary ranges published on external platforms for this position have not been agreed with KPMG and do not apply.
KPMG as an employer
Your future team
Simon ReiserHuman Resources
+41 58 249 79 62
© 2020 KPMG AG is a subsidiary of KPMG Holding AG, which is a member of the KPMG network of independent firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss legal entity. All rights reserved.