Assistant Manager or Manager - FS - Audit Asset Management
Responsibilities & Profile
Your contribution to KPMG
- Lead financial and regulatory audits under international or Swiss accounting standards (CO, IFRS or FINMA banking GAAP) directly at our clients' premises
- Audit the companies' compliance with regulatory requirements and duties
- Be responsible for planning your own engagement and managing employee involved in an engagement
- Engage in customer relationship management and help acquire new clients
- Act as a first choice point of contact throughout the year for our clients and proactively build a personal external network in the Swiss Financial Services market
- Support our regulatory and advisory colleagues in all type of projects
This is what makes you successful
- Bachelor or Master degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Controlling and/or Audit
- Completed further training to become a federal Certified Public Accountant (or internationally equivalent)
- 4-6 years' experience as an auditor in an audit firm or as an internal auditor in Banks or Investment Firms
- Knowledge of the Swiss regulatory requirements applicable to the financial sector (i. e. laws, ordinance, FINMA circulars and self-regulation)
- Interest and aptitude for Business development activities
- Excellent knowledge of French and English, German is a plus
Clarity on KPMG Switzerland
Your advantages at KPMG
Empowered to lead
Responsibility from day one. That’s how we empower tomorrow’s business leaders at KPMG. You value your independence – and so do we. We cultivate an environment where you can unfold your potential.
Your personal skillset
From digital learning to external programs, personal development comes in many shapes and forms at KPMG. Share our passion for learning and cultivate future and digital skills that will last a lifetime. Even better: benefit from our contribution to the cost of qualifying in your field.
Inspired to innovate
As part of KPMG, you join other highly qualified and motivated professionals in an inspiring entrepreneurial environment. A clear mindset and strong opinions are not only encouraged at KPMG, but expected. When it comes to ideas, quality beats hierarchy.
KPMG thrives – and depends – on agility and change. Help shape the next generation of business with your open mindset and entrepreneurial spirit. We constantly create room for your ideas to unfold.
Choose your path
KPMG career paths are as diverse as our people. Thrive in our culture of collaboration, mentoring and mobility opportunities. As your interests and skills evolve, personal development talks guide you to the next level.
You expect fair compensation and certified equal pay. At KPMG, that’s what you get. Our inclusive culture makes space for unconventional ideas and new ways of working. New mothers and fathers benefit from our generous packages.
Build your KPMG career on a solid foundation. All new joiners attend our Welcome Day and benefit from tailored onboarding by dedicated colleagues as well as networking opportunities from day one.
Connections that count
With our culture of collaboration, you'll automatically develop valuable and lasting links to colleagues and clients. Strengthen crucial connections further at in-house and external networking and social events.
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
Your salary in this position will be in line with industry standards and will depend on your professional experience and education. During the recruitment process we will negotiate your salary with you according to our guidelines. Any salary ranges published on external platforms for this position have not been agreed with KPMG and do not apply.
KPMG as an employer
Your future team
Specifically, in Geneva, we have around 80 professionals, which are focusing on delivering services to financial institutions. We offer you an attractive business environment and working atmosphere, support your training and continuing education and foster your career and personal development.
Alycia Couvreu De DeckersbergHuman Resources
+41 58 249 42 97
© 2021 KPMG AG is a subsidiary of KPMG Holding AG, which is a member of the KPMG network of independent firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss legal entity. All rights reserved.