Assistant Manager or Manager in Finance- and Treasury Management
Responsibilities & Profile
Your contribution to KPMG
- Selection and implementation of treasury management systems as well as the optimization of our clients reporting with the current BI solutions
- Support our clients in the automation and in particular centralization of treasury processes.
- Setting up In House Bank structures and Payment factories
- Participate in our treasury innovation team to develop new technologies and solutions with regard to digitization; also with external partners and Fintechs
- Management of complex projects in the treasury environment
- Actively manage client engagements
- Close involvement in our European Corporate Treasury network
This is what makes you successful
- Higher degree in economics, business informatics,
- At least 5 to 7 years of professional experience in Treasury consulting / Finance or Treasury IT at a corporate or working for a Treasury system provider
- Strong project management skills, experience in leading project teams is an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- You shall have experience with applying or implementing with either FIS Quantum, Integrity, Kyriba or any SAP Treasury modules (TRM, IHB or BCM)
- Independent, proactive working style with very strong analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and multi-cultural working environment
- Strong team player, curious, proactive and with a positive attitude
Clarity on KPMG Switzerland
Your advantages at KPMG
Empowered to lead
Responsibility from day one. That’s how we empower tomorrow’s business leaders at KPMG. You value your independence – and so do we. We cultivate an environment where you can unfold your potential.
Your personal skillset
From digital learning to external programs, personal development comes in many shapes and forms at KPMG. Share our passion for learning and cultivate future and digital skills that will last a lifetime. Even better: benefit from our contribution to the cost of qualifying in your field.
Inspired to innovate
As part of KPMG, you join other highly qualified and motivated professionals in an inspiring entrepreneurial environment. A clear mindset and strong opinions are not only encouraged at KPMG, but expected. When it comes to ideas, quality beats hierarchy.
KPMG thrives – and depends – on agility and change. Help shape the next generation of business with your open mindset and entrepreneurial spirit. We constantly create room for your ideas to unfold.
Choose your path
KPMG career paths are as diverse as our people. Thrive in our culture of collaboration, mentoring and mobility opportunities. As your interests and skills evolve, personal development talks guide you to the next level.
You expect fair compensation and certified equal pay. At KPMG, that’s what you get. Our inclusive culture makes space for unconventional ideas and new ways of working. New mothers and fathers benefit from our generous packages.
Connections that count
With our culture of collaboration, you'll automatically develop valuable and lasting links to colleagues and clients. Strengthen crucial connections further at in-house and external networking and social events.
Build your KPMG career on a solid foundation. All new joiners attend our Welcome Day and benefit from tailored onboarding by dedicated colleagues as well as networking opportunities from day one.
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
Your salary in this position will be in line with industry standards and will depend on your professional experience and education. During the recruitment process we will negotiate your salary with you according to our guidelines. Any salary ranges published on external platforms for this position have not been agreed with KPMG and do not apply.
KPMG as an employer
Your future team
Monique SchumakerHuman Resources
+41 58 249 79 37
Assistant Manager or Manager - Actuary Life InsuranceFinancial Services · Zurich
© 2020 KPMG AG is a subsidiary of KPMG Holding AG, which is a member of the KPMG network of independent firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss legal entity. All rights reserved.