Assistant Manager or Manager - Life Sciences Strategy
Responsibilities & Profile
Your contribution to KPMG
- Develop and strengthen KPMG's Life Sciences practice by applying your subject matter expertise and project management skills
- Drive client engagements with a team of consultants; project areas will involve the definition of market entry strategy, support in the operational build-up, and identification of commercialization partners
- Expand our relationship with key clients, position KPMG as the go to provider for various topics within Life Sciences services
- Participate in business development activities by identifying new opportunities and assisting with scoping prospective engagements and developing proposals
- Follow market developments and trends, advance own and team expertise
This is what makes you successful
- Master's or PhD degree in a relevant field
- 3+ years' experience providing professional services to Life Sciences companies, or working in a commercial life sciences role
- Proficient project management skills are a must
- Commitment to quality service delivery, client oriented and dedicated personality with capability to take on leadership roles
- Experience in market research and definition of pharmaceutical go-to-market strategies
- Clear and deep understanding of European healthcare systems as well as pricing and reimbursement processes
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, German is considered a valuable asset, other languages are a plus
Clarity on KPMG Switzerland
Your advantages at KPMG
Empowered to lead
Responsibility from day one. That’s how we empower tomorrow’s business leaders at KPMG. You value your independence – and so do we. We cultivate an environment where you can unfold your potential.
Your personal skillset
From digital learning to external programs, personal development comes in many shapes and forms at KPMG. Share our passion for learning and cultivate future and digital skills that will last a lifetime. Even better: benefit from our contribution to the cost of qualifying in your field.
Inspired to innovate
As part of KPMG, you join other highly qualified and motivated professionals in an inspiring entrepreneurial environment. A clear mindset and strong opinions are not only encouraged at KPMG, but expected. When it comes to ideas, quality beats hierarchy.
KPMG thrives – and depends – on agility and change. Help shape the next generation of business with your open mindset and entrepreneurial spirit. We constantly create room for your ideas to unfold.
Choose your path
KPMG career paths are as diverse as our people. Thrive in our culture of collaboration, mentoring and mobility opportunities. As your interests and skills evolve, personal development talks guide you to the next level.
You expect fair compensation and certified equal pay. At KPMG, that’s what you get. Our inclusive culture makes space for unconventional ideas and new ways of working. New mothers and fathers benefit from our generous packages.
Substance and style
Value variety in your working day and thrive at KPMG. Our multidisciplinary teams collaborate to deliver real results - across borders, sectors and service lines.
Build your KPMG career on a solid foundation. All new joiners attend our Welcome Day and benefit from tailored onboarding by dedicated colleagues as well as networking opportunities from day one.
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
Your salary in this position will be in line with industry standards and will depend on your professional experience and education. During the recruitment process we will negotiate your salary with you according to our guidelines. Any salary ranges published on external platforms for this position have not been agreed with KPMG and do not apply.
KPMG as an employer
Your future team
Simon ReiserHuman Resources
+41 58 249 79 62
© 2021 KPMG AG is a subsidiary of KPMG Holding AG, which is a member of the KPMG network of independent firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss legal entity. All rights reserved.