(Assistant) Manager Valuation & Financial Modelling Services
Responsibilities & Profile
Your contribution to KPMG
- Manage engagements such as fairness opinions, pricing analysis for M&A transactions, valuations for accounting and tax planning purposes, or arbitrations
- Supervise business, financial and capital market analyses, macro-economic research, and the development of complex financial and valuation models
- Lead projects from budget and scope development to successful execution of deliverables
- Coordinate teamwork with other KPMG experts, such as our due diligence or restructuring team, with our accounting, tax and legal experts or with other KPMG valuation practices in other countries.
- Actively interact with clients
- Identify business opportunities and drive proposal work, marketing initiatives and thought leadership
This is what makes you successful
- University Master's degree with a major in finance, accounting or banking
- 4-6 years professional experience in corporate finance within an international environment
- Sound knowledge of core valuation services in a Big 4 environment or similar
- Inspiring people management skills with a proven track record of supervision and mentoring
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German (native) and English; knowledge of any other language (in particular French or Italian) is a plus
- Highly motivated team player, curious, with a positive attitude
- Ability to set priorities, also for your team, in a complex environment, a self-starter
- Entrepreneurial mind set with the ability to turn your specific experience and your outstanding know-how and skills into business success
My personal "dare to" moment: Timo Knak
Your advantages at KPMG
Empowered to lead
Responsibility from day one. That’s how we empower tomorrow’s business leaders at KPMG. You value your independence – and so do we. We cultivate an environment where you can unfold your potential.
Your personal skillset
From digital learning to external programs, personal development comes in many shapes and forms at KPMG. Share our passion for learning and cultivate future and digital skills that will last a lifetime. Even better: benefit from our contribution to the cost of qualifying in your field.
Inspired to innovate
As part of KPMG, you join other highly qualified and motivated professionals in an inspiring entrepreneurial environment. A clear mindset and strong opinions are not only encouraged at KPMG, but expected. When it comes to ideas, quality beats hierarchy.
KPMG thrives – and depends – on agility and change. Help shape the next generation of business with your open mindset and entrepreneurial spirit. We constantly create room for your ideas to unfold.
Choose your path
KPMG career paths are as diverse as our people. Thrive in our culture of collaboration, mentoring and mobility opportunities. As your interests and skills evolve, personal development talks guide you to the next level.
You expect fair compensation and certified equal pay. At KPMG, that’s what you get. Our inclusive culture makes space for unconventional ideas and new ways of working. New mothers and fathers benefit from our generous packages.
Build your KPMG career on a solid foundation. All new joiners attend our Welcome Day and benefit from tailored onboarding by dedicated colleagues as well as networking opportunities from day one.
Connections that count
With our culture of collaboration, you'll automatically develop valuable and lasting links to colleagues and clients. Strengthen crucial connections further at in-house and external networking and social events.
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
Your salary in this position will be in line with industry standards and will depend on your professional experience and education. During the recruitment process we will negotiate your salary with you according to our guidelines. Any salary ranges published on external platforms for this position have not been agreed with KPMG and do not apply.
KPMG as an employer
Your future team
Monique SchumakerHuman Resources
+41 58 249 79 37
Assistant Manager US Accounting and Reporting Group - USARGAudit · Basel, Zurich
Graduate - Audit Global Insurance (Start: Fall 2022)Financial Services · Zurich
Internship - Audit Banking & Asset ManagementFinancial Services · Vaduz (Liechtenstein)
© 2021 KPMG AG is a subsidiary of KPMG Holding AG, which is a member of the KPMG network of independent firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss legal entity. All rights reserved.