Consultant - Cyber Security
Become a member of our Cyber Security team, assisting clients in their journey to effectively guard against cyber-crime.
Responsibilities & Profile
Your contribution to KPMG
- Advise our national and international clients on meaningful strategic changes regarding cyber security services
- Analyze complex enterprise environments from a cyber security perspective in different industries
- Support our clients with assessments and improvements of their effectiveness and quality regarding their information security
- Get to know "Thought Leadership" first hand responding to today's changing market environment and new challenges in cyber security
- Check networks and operating systems and/or perform penetration tests
- Support your team members in implementing IT security configurations and create policies
This is what makes you successful
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in (business)informatics, computer science, cyber security or similar
- Preferably first experience in information security or in a comparable environment
- A must: an interest in advisory topics and a deep technical understanding gained through training or other experience
- Team spirit, determination, willingness to take action and quick thinking
- Fluent German and professionally proficient English skills required, French and other languages are an advantage
- Willingness to travel (on site at our customers)
Cyber Security: Meet Philipp
Your advantages at KPMG
Empowered to lead
Responsibility from day one. That’s how we empower tomorrow’s business leaders at KPMG. You value your independence – and so do we. We cultivate an environment where you can unfold your potential.
Your personal skillset
From digital learning to external programs, personal development comes in many shapes and forms at KPMG. Share our passion for learning and cultivate future and digital skills that will last a lifetime. Even better: benefit from our contribution to the cost of qualifying in your field.
Inspired to innovate
As part of KPMG, you join other highly qualified and motivated professionals in an inspiring entrepreneurial environment. A clear mindset and strong opinions are not only encouraged at KPMG, but expected. When it comes to ideas, quality beats hierarchy.
KPMG thrives – and depends – on agility and change. Help shape the next generation of business with your open mindset and entrepreneurial spirit. We constantly create room for your ideas to unfold.
Choose your path
KPMG career paths are as diverse as our people. Thrive in our culture of collaboration, mentoring and mobility opportunities. As your interests and skills evolve, personal development talks guide you to the next level.
You expect fair compensation and certified equal pay. At KPMG, that’s what you get. Our inclusive culture makes space for unconventional ideas and new ways of working. New mothers and fathers benefit from our generous packages.
Connections that count
With our culture of collaboration, you'll automatically develop valuable and lasting links to colleagues and clients. Strengthen crucial connections further at in-house and external networking and social events.
Local office training, daily exchange with experts and exam support from people who've been there - little extras make a big difference in kick-starting your career at KPMG.
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
Your salary in this position will be in line with industry standards and will depend on your professional experience and education. During the recruitment process we will negotiate your salary with you according to our guidelines. Any salary ranges published on external platforms for this position have not been agreed with KPMG and do not apply.
KPMG as an employer
Your future team
Jasmin LangHuman Resources
+41 58 249 27 93
Consultant - Markets & Business Solutions Financial ServicesFinancial Services · Zurich
© 2021 KPMG AG is a subsidiary of KPMG Holding AG, which is a member of the KPMG network of independent firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss legal entity. All rights reserved.