Consultant - Global Mobility Services
Start date: As soon as possible
Start date: As soon as possible
Responsibilities & Profile
Your contribution to KPMG
- Assisting Managers in advising clients on a wide range of Swiss tax issues including tax residence matters, cross-border tax implications, social security matters, taxable benefits and tax reconciliation processes
- Preparing Swiss tax returns with international exposure, tax equalization calculations and tax projections for individuals
- Managing a portfolio of approximately 150 individuals
- Preparing and reviewing correspondence with tax authorities in relation to tax notices and/or audits for expatriates
- Negotiation with the tax authorities regarding tax ruling, tax appeals and complex tax situation
- Communicate with individual taxpayers and other KPMG offices, as well as HR and Payroll contacts at our corporate clients
This is what makes you successful
- University degree in economics, law or finance
- At least 12 months of experience in individuals taxation in Switzerland
- Strong ability to adapt in a very changing environment
- Be able to demonstrate team spirit and able to work in a multicultural environment
- Dedication and motivation to achieve high standards of client service, excellent organizational skills and ability to work under tight deadlines, initiative
- Analytically minded
- Excellent French and English language skills (German is a plus)
Clarity on KPMG Switzerland
Your advantages at KPMG
Empowered to lead
Responsibility from day one. That’s how we empower tomorrow’s business leaders at KPMG. You value your independence – and so do we. We cultivate an environment where you can unfold your potential.
Your personal skillset
From digital learning to external programs, personal development comes in many shapes and forms at KPMG. Share our passion for learning and cultivate future and digital skills that will last a lifetime. Even better: benefit from our contribution to the cost of qualifying in your field.
Inspired to innovate
As part of KPMG, you join other highly qualified and motivated professionals in an inspiring entrepreneurial environment. A clear mindset and strong opinions are not only encouraged at KPMG, but expected. When it comes to ideas, quality beats hierarchy.
KPMG thrives – and depends – on agility and change. Help shape the next generation of business with your open mindset and entrepreneurial spirit. We constantly create room for your ideas to unfold.
Choose your path
KPMG career paths are as diverse as our people. Thrive in our culture of collaboration, mentoring and mobility opportunities. As your interests and skills evolve, personal development talks guide you to the next level.
You expect fair compensation and certified equal pay. At KPMG, that’s what you get. Our inclusive culture makes space for unconventional ideas and new ways of working. New mothers and fathers benefit from our generous packages.
Connections that count
With our culture of collaboration, you'll automatically develop valuable and lasting links to colleagues and clients. Strengthen crucial connections further at in-house and external networking and social events.
Substance and style
Value variety in your working day and thrive at KPMG. Our multidisciplinary teams collaborate to deliver real results - across borders, sectors and service lines.
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
Your salary in this position will be in line with industry standards and will depend on your professional experience and education. During the recruitment process we will negotiate your salary with you according to our guidelines. Any salary ranges published on external platforms for this position have not been agreed with KPMG and do not apply.
KPMG as an employer
Your future team
Capucine FoesselHuman Resources
+41 58 249 46 71
C# Software Developer with passion for Software ArchitectureCorporate Center, Tax · Zurich
© 2020 KPMG AG is a subsidiary of KPMG Holding AG, which is a member of the KPMG network of independent firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss legal entity. All rights reserved.