Consultant or Senior Consultant - Deal Advisory FS
Start date: As soon as possible
Start date: As soon as possible
Responsibilities & Profile
Your contribution to KPMG
- Collaborate with colleagues from different service lines to deliver critical insights for strategic investment decisions to our clients
- Obtain, compile and analyze financial, commercial and operational data of target companies for key deal metrics such as sustainable revenues, adjusted net assets and future cash flows
- Present quantitative analysis in a concise manner, accompanied by qualitative commentary in a polished client report to support our clients in their investment decisions
- Interact with internal stakeholders (tax, legal and other consultants) and the client working on the same deal
- Utilize the latest KPMG analytical and reporting technology
- Prepare and develop KPMG market analysis in the Swiss - Financial Services industry
This is what makes you successful
- Master's Degree in Business Administration, Banking and Finance or Economics, ideally with a specialization in accounting or corporate finance
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ideally up to 1-2 years (for Consultant) or 2-3 years (for Senior Consultant) practical experience in Financial Accounting, Mergers & Acquisitions, Financial Audit or Controlling in the Financial Services industry
- Proficient German and English skills, French or Italian skills are a plus
- Very good presentation skills and great team player
- Exceptional achievement in business and/or academics
- Completed accounting qualification or willingness to obtain international certified accountant qualification (ACCA)
Clarity on KPMG Switzerland
Your advantages at KPMG
Empowered to lead
Responsibility from day one. That’s how we empower tomorrow’s business leaders at KPMG. You value your independence – and so do we. We cultivate an environment where you can unfold your potential.
Your personal skillset
From digital learning to external programs, personal development comes in many shapes and forms at KPMG. Share our passion for learning and cultivate future and digital skills that will last a lifetime. Even better: benefit from our contribution to the cost of qualifying in your field.
Inspired to innovate
As part of KPMG, you join other highly qualified and motivated professionals in an inspiring entrepreneurial environment. A clear mindset and strong opinions are not only encouraged at KPMG, but expected. When it comes to ideas, quality beats hierarchy.
KPMG thrives – and depends – on agility and change. Help shape the next generation of business with your open mindset and entrepreneurial spirit. We constantly create room for your ideas to unfold.
Choose your path
KPMG career paths are as diverse as our people. Thrive in our culture of collaboration, mentoring and mobility opportunities. As your interests and skills evolve, personal development talks guide you to the next level.
You expect fair compensation and certified equal pay. At KPMG, that’s what you get. Our inclusive culture makes space for unconventional ideas and new ways of working. New mothers and fathers benefit from our generous packages.
Connections that count
With our culture of collaboration, you'll automatically develop valuable and lasting links to colleagues and clients. Strengthen crucial connections further at in-house and external networking and social events.
High performance people need a top IT infrastructure and excellent mobility - and not just at work. We pay for your cell phone package and a half fare rail card, and let you borrow our company cars and bikes.
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
Your salary in this position will be in line with industry standards and will depend on your professional experience and education. During the recruitment process we will negotiate your salary with you according to our guidelines. Any salary ranges published on external platforms for this position have not been agreed with KPMG and do not apply.
KPMG as an employer
Your future team
Anouk BachmannHuman Resources
+41 58 249 68 61
C# Software Developer with passion for Software ArchitectureCorporate Center, Tax · Zurich
Consultant - Deal Advisory - Mergers & AcquisitionsAdvisory · Zurich
© 2020 KPMG AG is a subsidiary of KPMG Holding AG, which is a member of the KPMG network of independent firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss legal entity. All rights reserved.