Consultant or Senior Consultant - Forensic Technology
Start date: As soon as possible
Start date: As soon as possible
Responsibilities & Profile
Your contribution to KPMG
- Perform IT Forensic tasks, such as securing data, gathering evidence, evaluations and documentations at the clients' location or at our offices
- Select, secure, evaluate and interpret complex structured data sets drawn from various data sources and IT systems of different brands, using specialized tools and state of the art techniques
- Identify and collect large volumes of e-mail, chat and other non-structured data as well as mobile devices, SIM cards, IoT, USB devices, hard-disks, etc.
- Prepare data of sources and make it available for searching and reviewing by investigative and legal teams
- Apply advanced visualization techniques, machine learning and predictive coding algorithms to get faster and better insights in the collected data
- Summarize results from analyses, prepare recommendations based on these and write reports to support investigations
- Assist with keeping our advanced Forensic Labs up to date with the newest technologies and implement and develop new tools as required
- Develop, implement and maintain reliable mobile infrastructure solutions at client side and in our forensic Labs
This is what makes you successful
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering with a major in Computer Science
- Good understanding of hardware components and technologies (processors, bus systems, storage components) and broad knowledge of computer network technologies (components, protocols, network)
- Experience in virtualization solutions (HyperV, ESX)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft operating systems
- Experience with one or several of the following programming languages: C++, Java, Python, Ruby, SQL
- Fluent French or German, good English skills
- Sense of responsibility and discretion, able to work with highly confidential and sensitive data, ability to work under pressure, flexibility to travel, diligence and eye for detail, a sense of perseverance and assertiveness, as well as creativity and good team work
Clarity on KPMG Switzerland
Your advantages at KPMG
Empowered to lead
Responsibility from day one. That’s how we empower tomorrow’s business leaders at KPMG. You value your independence – and so do we. We cultivate an environment where you can unfold your potential.
Your personal skillset
From digital learning to external programs, personal development comes in many shapes and forms at KPMG. Share our passion for learning and cultivate future and digital skills that will last a lifetime. Even better: benefit from our contribution to the cost of qualifying in your field.
Inspired to innovate
As part of KPMG, you join other highly qualified and motivated professionals in an inspiring entrepreneurial environment. A clear mindset and strong opinions are not only encouraged at KPMG, but expected. When it comes to ideas, quality beats hierarchy.
KPMG thrives – and depends – on agility and change. Help shape the next generation of business with your open mindset and entrepreneurial spirit. We constantly create room for your ideas to unfold.
Choose your path
KPMG career paths are as diverse as our people. Thrive in our culture of collaboration, mentoring and mobility opportunities. As your interests and skills evolve, personal development talks guide you to the next level.
You expect fair compensation and certified equal pay. At KPMG, that’s what you get. Our inclusive culture makes space for unconventional ideas and new ways of working. New mothers and fathers benefit from our generous packages.
Build your KPMG career on a solid foundation. All new joiners attend our Welcome Day and benefit from tailored onboarding by dedicated colleagues as well as networking opportunities from day one.
Connections that count
With our culture of collaboration, you'll automatically develop valuable and lasting links to colleagues and clients. Strengthen crucial connections further at in-house and external networking and social events.
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
Your salary in this position will be in line with industry standards and will depend on your professional experience and education. During the recruitment process we will negotiate your salary with you according to our guidelines. Any salary ranges published on external platforms for this position have not been agreed with KPMG and do not apply.
KPMG as an employer
Your future team
Capucine FoesselHuman Resources
+41 58 249 46 71
C# Software Developer with passion for Software ArchitectureCorporate Center, Tax · Zurich
Consultant - Deal Advisory - Mergers & AcquisitionsAdvisory · Zurich
© 2020 KPMG AG is a subsidiary of KPMG Holding AG, which is a member of the KPMG network of independent firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss legal entity. All rights reserved.