Consultant - Technology Driven Change Management
Responsibilities & Profile
Your contribution to KPMG
- Build, manage and implement the communication and training plans for one of our international projects
- You are responsible for the assessment of the general workload and develop best practice plans in order to increase the team's efficiency
- Assess impacted stakeholder groups (organizational and individual level) and help our leadership to ensure alignment and appropriate engagement
- Work actively together with all levels in an organization, particularly with cross-functional leaders
- Have the overview of the project status and closely collaborate with the project managers
This is what makes you successful
- University degree, ideally with strong focus in (business)informatics or business administration
- Knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tools (Change Readiness Assessment, Stakeholder Analysis, Resistance Management, Change Communications, and Measurement of Adoption)
- First experience with two or more large scale ERP Change Management Projects (SAP or Microsoft Dynamics preferred)
- Very good comprehension and the ability to quickly implement what has been learned
- Communicative personality, proficiency in German and English
My personal "dare to" moment: René Koets
Your advantages at KPMG
Empowered to lead
Responsibility from day one. That’s how we empower tomorrow’s business leaders at KPMG. You value your independence – and so do we. We cultivate an environment where you can unfold your potential.
Your personal skillset
From digital learning to external programs, personal development comes in many shapes and forms at KPMG. Share our passion for learning and cultivate future and digital skills that will last a lifetime. Even better: benefit from our contribution to the cost of qualifying in your field.
Inspired to innovate
As part of KPMG, you join other highly qualified and motivated professionals in an inspiring entrepreneurial environment. A clear mindset and strong opinions are not only encouraged at KPMG, but expected. When it comes to ideas, quality beats hierarchy.
KPMG thrives – and depends – on agility and change. Help shape the next generation of business with your open mindset and entrepreneurial spirit. We constantly create room for your ideas to unfold.
Choose your path
KPMG career paths are as diverse as our people. Thrive in our culture of collaboration, mentoring and mobility opportunities. As your interests and skills evolve, personal development talks guide you to the next level.
You expect fair compensation and certified equal pay. At KPMG, that’s what you get. Our inclusive culture makes space for unconventional ideas and new ways of working. New mothers and fathers benefit from our generous packages.
Build your KPMG career on a solid foundation. All new joiners attend our Welcome Day and benefit from tailored onboarding by dedicated colleagues as well as networking opportunities from day one.
Work your way
We empower you to work your way for the best possible balance. Benefit from a range of flexible working models including flex office arrangements and part-time contracts supported by modern and secure IT solutions.
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
Your salary in this position will be in line with industry standards and will depend on your professional experience and education. During the recruitment process we will negotiate your salary with you according to our guidelines. Any salary ranges published on external platforms for this position have not been agreed with KPMG and do not apply.
KPMG as an employer
Your future team
Jasmin LangHuman Resources
+41 58 249 27 93
© 2020 KPMG AG is a subsidiary of KPMG Holding AG, which is a member of the KPMG network of independent firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss legal entity. All rights reserved.