Experienced Consultant or Senior Consultant - Cyber Security
Become a member of our Cyber Security team, assisting clients in their journey to effectively guard against cyber-crime.
Responsibilities & Profile
Your contribution to KPMG
- Support and coordinate the establishment of information security management systems and respective governance and policy frameworks
- Support and develop awareness campaigns
- Conduct security audits and assessments of 3rd parties, systems and solutions based on international security frameworks
- Analyze complex enterprise environments from a cyber security perspective
- Develop and define security architecture requirements jointly with application/enterprise/IT architects
- Work closely with and advise executives and technology executives on operational and strategic changes regarding cyber security
- Support the assessment of the cyber security maturity
- Support/coordinate incident identification and response activities (e.g. data leakages, malware infections, intrusion etc.)
This is what makes you successful
- Degree in information technology or (business) computer science
- Experience in information security (architecture, policy development and incident handling (incl. supporting technology like Splunk, Digital Guardian etc.))
- Experience in managing large scale and interdisciplinary projects
- Understanding of international security standards like ISO/IEC27001/2 and the NIST framework
- Experience in technical forensic analysis, incident response and network administration is an advantage
- Experience with pharma, GxP or production systems is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and verbal), Italian and German as well as any other language are a plus
Clarity on KPMG Switzerland
Your advantages at KPMG
Empowered to lead
Responsibility from day one. That’s how we empower tomorrow’s business leaders at KPMG. You value your independence – and so do we. We cultivate an environment where you can unfold your potential.
Your personal skillset
From digital learning to external programs, personal development comes in many shapes and forms at KPMG. Share our passion for learning and cultivate future and digital skills that will last a lifetime. Even better: benefit from our contribution to the cost of qualifying in your field.
Inspired to innovate
As part of KPMG, you join other highly qualified and motivated professionals in an inspiring entrepreneurial environment. A clear mindset and strong opinions are not only encouraged at KPMG, but expected. When it comes to ideas, quality beats hierarchy.
KPMG thrives – and depends – on agility and change. Help shape the next generation of business with your open mindset and entrepreneurial spirit. We constantly create room for your ideas to unfold.
Choose your path
KPMG career paths are as diverse as our people. Thrive in our culture of collaboration, mentoring and mobility opportunities. As your interests and skills evolve, personal development talks guide you to the next level.
You expect fair compensation and certified equal pay. At KPMG, that’s what you get. Our inclusive culture makes space for unconventional ideas and new ways of working. New mothers and fathers benefit from our generous packages.
Work your way
We empower you to work your way for the best possible balance. Benefit from a range of flexible working models including flex office arrangements and part-time contracts supported by modern and secure IT solutions.
Local office training, daily exchange with experts and exam support from people who've been there - little extras make a big difference in kick-starting your career at KPMG.
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
Your salary in this position will be in line with industry standards and will depend on your professional experience and education. During the recruitment process we will negotiate your salary with you according to our guidelines. Any salary ranges published on external platforms for this position have not been agreed with KPMG and do not apply.
KPMG as an employer
Your future team
Together with your team, you work on interesting projects regarding Cyber Security Solutions and support our national and international clients
Simon ReiserHuman Resources
+41 58 249 79 62
Manager / Senior Manager - Financial Services - AuditFinancial Services · Geneva
Consultant or Senior Consultant – Valuation Financial ModellingAdvisory · Geneva
© 2020 KPMG AG is a subsidiary of KPMG Holding AG, which is a member of the KPMG network of independent firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss legal entity. All rights reserved.