Graduate - Deal Advisory - Diligence Services
Responsibilities & Profile
Your contribution to KPMG
- Collaborate with your Deal Advisory colleagues to deliver critical insights for strategic investment decisions to our clients
- Obtain, compile and analyze financial, commercial and operational data of target companies for key deal metrics such as sustainable EBITDA, net working capital and future cash flows
- Present quantitative analysis in a concise manner, accompanied by qualitative commentary in a polished client report
- Take on project management tasks, such as interacting with internal stakeholders (tax, legal and other consultants) and the client working on the same deal
- Complete your fully-funded, further education by becoming an ACCA certified professional
This is what makes you successful
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Administration or Economics, ideally with a specialization in accounting and finance
- Adequate accounting knowledge, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ideally first practical experience in Financial Accounting, Mergers & Acquisitions, Financial Audit or Controlling
- Proficient German and English skills
- You surprise us with exceptional achievement in business, private endeavors and/or academics. We intend to hire intelligent, diligent and resilient team players with diverse skill-sets
- Team spirit, determination, willingness to take action and quick thinking
My personal "dare to" moment: Timo Knak
Your advantages at KPMG
Empowered to lead
Responsibility from day one. That’s how we empower tomorrow’s business leaders at KPMG. You value your independence – and so do we. We cultivate an environment where you can unfold your potential.
Your personal skillset
From digital learning to external programs, personal development comes in many shapes and forms at KPMG. Share our passion for learning and cultivate future and digital skills that will last a lifetime. Even better: benefit from our contribution to the cost of qualifying in your field.
Inspired to innovate
As part of KPMG, you join other highly qualified and motivated professionals in an inspiring entrepreneurial environment. A clear mindset and strong opinions are not only encouraged at KPMG, but expected. When it comes to ideas, quality beats hierarchy.
KPMG thrives – and depends – on agility and change. Help shape the next generation of business with your open mindset and entrepreneurial spirit. We constantly create room for your ideas to unfold.
Choose your path
KPMG career paths are as diverse as our people. Thrive in our culture of collaboration, mentoring and mobility opportunities. As your interests and skills evolve, personal development talks guide you to the next level.
You expect fair compensation and certified equal pay. At KPMG, that’s what you get. Our inclusive culture makes space for unconventional ideas and new ways of working. New mothers and fathers benefit from our generous packages.
Connections that count
With our culture of collaboration, you'll automatically develop valuable and lasting links to colleagues and clients. Strengthen crucial connections further at in-house and external networking and social events.
Work your way
We empower you to work your way for the best possible balance. Benefit from a range of flexible working models including flex office arrangements and part-time contracts supported by modern and secure IT solutions.
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
Your salary in this position will be in line with industry standards and will depend on your professional experience and education. During the recruitment process we will negotiate your salary with you according to our guidelines. Any salary ranges published on external platforms for this position have not been agreed with KPMG and do not apply.
KPMG as an employer
Your future team
Jasmin LangHuman Resources
058 249 27 93
© 2021 KPMG AG is a subsidiary of KPMG Holding AG, which is a member of the KPMG network of independent firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss legal entity. All rights reserved.