Graduate – Digitalization of Finance and Tax
Responsibilities & Profile
Your contribution to KPMG
- Process and evaluate bank data (e.g. interest or dividends) according to international tax regulations;
- Be responsible for the control and cleansing of bank data
- Prepare independently country-specific tax reports for private individuals
- Develop together with your team new country tax modules for our software and enhance existing ones
- Take over the responsibility for the testing
- Analyze existing processes and challenge the status quo
- Act as a link to the client – understand their needs and create appropriate specifications
This is what makes you successful
- Degree (Uni, FH, HF) in Business Administration or Business informatics (or similar)
- Work experience in the banking and financial area or audit is a plus, possibly as Business Analyst or Testing Manager;
- Good knowledge in tax law and experience with data bases are an advantage
- Strong knowledge in MS-Office, especially Excel
- Advanced German and English skills, French and Italian a plus
- High initiative, flexibility, resilience and joy working in a team
- Independent and well-organized way of working with a high level of quality awareness and reliability
Dare to gain for life
Your advantages at KPMG
Empowered to lead
Responsibility from day one. That’s how we empower tomorrow’s business leaders at KPMG. You value your independence – and so do we. We cultivate an environment where you can unfold your potential.
Your personal skillset
From digital learning to external programs, personal development comes in many shapes and forms at KPMG. Share our passion for learning and cultivate future and digital skills that will last a lifetime. Even better: benefit from our contribution to the cost of qualifying in your field.
Inspired to innovate
As part of KPMG, you join other highly qualified and motivated professionals in an inspiring entrepreneurial environment. A clear mindset and strong opinions are not only encouraged at KPMG, but expected. When it comes to ideas, quality beats hierarchy.
KPMG thrives – and depends – on agility and change. Help shape the next generation of business with your open mindset and entrepreneurial spirit. We constantly create room for your ideas to unfold.
Choose your path
KPMG career paths are as diverse as our people. Thrive in our culture of collaboration, mentoring and mobility opportunities. As your interests and skills evolve, personal development talks guide you to the next level.
You expect fair compensation and certified equal pay. At KPMG, that’s what you get. Our inclusive culture makes space for unconventional ideas and new ways of working. New mothers and fathers benefit from our generous packages.
Substance and style
Value variety in your working day and thrive at KPMG. Our multidisciplinary teams collaborate to deliver real results - across borders, sectors and service lines.
Connections that count
With our culture of collaboration, you'll automatically develop valuable and lasting links to colleagues and clients. Strengthen crucial connections further at in-house and external networking and social events.
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
Your salary in this position will be in line with industry standards and will depend on your professional experience and education. During the recruitment process we will negotiate your salary with you according to our guidelines. Any salary ranges published on external platforms for this position have not been agreed with KPMG and do not apply.
KPMG as an employer
Your future team
You can expect an agile and international team, a dynamic environment with lots of customer contact, varied and exciting areas of activity and the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally. Be ready for an incomparable experience and become part of our team.
Tobias LedergerberHuman Resources
+41 58 249 27 74
© 2020 KPMG AG is a subsidiary of KPMG Holding AG, which is a member of the KPMG network of independent firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss legal entity. All rights reserved.