Graduate - Finance Transformation FS
Responsibilities & Profile
Your contribution to KPMG
- Support comprehensive, large-scale finance & accounting transformation engagements, from visioning and target operating model development through future state validation, deployment, and evolution.
- Identify current state documentation, benchmarking analysis, business case & roadmap development including functional process modeling, technology architecture design, governance structure & reporting design, organizational structure & service delivery design
- Involvement in system integration support including requirements gathering, application configuration & testing, reports / interfaces / conversions / extensions / forms / workflow development & testing
- Show entrepreneurial mindset and develop new business ideas
- Put your talents to use and drive innovation
This is what makes you successful
- Preferably a Master's Degree in Business Administration, Banking and Finance or Economics, ideally with a specialization in accounting or corporate finance
- First practical experience in finance and/or consulting
- Good understanding of the key finance & accounting processes and of the trends and innovations in the finance function
- Highly interested in accounting and in working with stakeholders across Finance, Risk, Compliance, Treasury, IT and the Business
- Ability to translate complex business challenges into solutions, covering functional expertise, technology and operating model design
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and with people at all levels in an organization
- Proficient English skills are required, good German skills are a plus
My personal "dare to" moment: Philipp Rickert
Your advantages at KPMG
Empowered to lead
Responsibility from day one. That’s how we empower tomorrow’s business leaders at KPMG. You value your independence – and so do we. We cultivate an environment where you can unfold your potential.
Your personal skillset
From digital learning to external programs, personal development comes in many shapes and forms at KPMG. Share our passion for learning and cultivate future and digital skills that will last a lifetime. Even better: benefit from our contribution to the cost of qualifying in your field.
Inspired to innovate
As part of KPMG, you join other highly qualified and motivated professionals in an inspiring entrepreneurial environment. A clear mindset and strong opinions are not only encouraged at KPMG, but expected. When it comes to ideas, quality beats hierarchy.
KPMG thrives – and depends – on agility and change. Help shape the next generation of business with your open mindset and entrepreneurial spirit. We constantly create room for your ideas to unfold.
Choose your path
KPMG career paths are as diverse as our people. Thrive in our culture of collaboration, mentoring and mobility opportunities. As your interests and skills evolve, personal development talks guide you to the next level.
You expect fair compensation and certified equal pay. At KPMG, that’s what you get. Our inclusive culture makes space for unconventional ideas and new ways of working. New mothers and fathers benefit from our generous packages.
Build your KPMG career on a solid foundation. All new joiners attend our Welcome Day and benefit from tailored onboarding by dedicated colleagues as well as networking opportunities from day one.
Connections that count
With our culture of collaboration, you'll automatically develop valuable and lasting links to colleagues and clients. Strengthen crucial connections further at in-house and external networking and social events.
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
Your salary in this position will be in line with industry standards and will depend on your professional experience and education. During the recruitment process we will negotiate your salary with you according to our guidelines. Any salary ranges published on external platforms for this position have not been agreed with KPMG and do not apply.
KPMG as an employer
Your future team
Jasmin LangHuman Resources
058 249 27 60
Assistant Manager US Accounting and Reporting Group - USARGAudit · Basel, Zurich
Graduate - Audit Global Insurance (Start: Fall 2022)Financial Services · Zurich
Internship - Audit Banking & Asset ManagementFinancial Services · Vaduz (Liechtenstein)
© 2021 KPMG AG is a subsidiary of KPMG Holding AG, which is a member of the KPMG network of independent firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss legal entity. All rights reserved.