Graduate - Financial Services Risk Management
Responsibilities & Profile
Your contribution to KPMG
- Advise clients in risk management related areas with focus on modelling of financial risks such as market, credit or liquidity risk as well as non-financial risks such as operational risk including application of advanced analytics / machine learning
- Work on audit engagements and analyze regulatory requirements (Basel / FINMA etc.)
- Check compliance in the areas of risk management, risk reporting and capital adequacy
- Establish trusted client relationships
This is what makes you successful
- Master or PhD in a quantitative discipline e.g. mathematics, physics, quantitative finance, computational engineering
- Knowledge in Finance / Banking / Financial Products highly preferred
- Deep analytical skills, coupled with an open and curious mind, problem solving ability and a solution focused attitude
- Advanced knowledge of programming or database languages like Python, R, VBA, SQL (or other) as well as excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Proficient German and English skills
Dare to break new ground
Your advantages at KPMG
Empowered to lead
Responsibility from day one. That’s how we empower tomorrow’s business leaders at KPMG. You value your independence – and so do we. We cultivate an environment where you can unfold your potential.
Your personal skillset
From digital learning to external programs, personal development comes in many shapes and forms at KPMG. Share our passion for learning and cultivate future and digital skills that will last a lifetime. Even better: benefit from our contribution to the cost of qualifying in your field.
Inspired to innovate
As part of KPMG, you join other highly qualified and motivated professionals in an inspiring entrepreneurial environment. A clear mindset and strong opinions are not only encouraged at KPMG, but expected. When it comes to ideas, quality beats hierarchy.
KPMG thrives – and depends – on agility and change. Help shape the next generation of business with your open mindset and entrepreneurial spirit. We constantly create room for your ideas to unfold.
Choose your path
KPMG career paths are as diverse as our people. Thrive in our culture of collaboration, mentoring and mobility opportunities. As your interests and skills evolve, personal development talks guide you to the next level.
You expect fair compensation and certified equal pay. At KPMG, that’s what you get. Our inclusive culture makes space for unconventional ideas and new ways of working. New mothers and fathers benefit from our generous packages.
Build your KPMG career on a solid foundation. All new joiners attend our Welcome Day and benefit from tailored onboarding by dedicated colleagues as well as networking opportunities from day one.
Local office training, daily exchange with experts and exam support from people who've been there - little extras make a big difference in kick-starting your career at KPMG.
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
Your salary in this position will be in line with industry standards and will depend on your professional experience and education. During the recruitment process we will negotiate your salary with you according to our guidelines. Any salary ranges published on external platforms for this position have not been agreed with KPMG and do not apply.
KPMG as an employer
Your future team
Anouk BachmannHuman Resources
+41 58 249 68 61
Manager / Senior Manager - Financial Services - AuditFinancial Services · Geneva
Consultant or Senior Consultant – Valuation Financial ModellingAdvisory · Geneva
© 2020 KPMG AG is a subsidiary of KPMG Holding AG, which is a member of the KPMG network of independent firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss legal entity. All rights reserved.