Graduate Program – Global Mobility Services
Start date: 1 October 2020
Join our 24 month Graduate Program and help our clients in all sorts of challenges around their mobile employees' income tax and social security.
Start date: 1 October 2020
Responsibilities & Profile
Your contribution to KPMG
- Rotate through different areas of our Global Mobility Services practice and be exposed to everything we do
- Be responsible for different tasks including tax return preparation, payroll advice, consulting and account management
- Get to know our impressive client base of leading multinational companies headquartered in Switzerland and abroad, as well as KPMG colleagues from across the globe
- Benefit from substantial investment in your development through a mix of dedicated training sessions, on-the-job learning and client exposure
This is what makes you successful
- Strong academic record (Master's or Bachelor's degree). We consider all academic backgrounds, not just business or law, the key is your desire to work in the environment explained above
- You are not afraid of change and have a deep ambition to succeed both individually and as part of a team
- Ability to not just work but to thrive in an international and multi-cultural setting
- Intermediate German and English language skills (minimum B2 level)
David from Global Mobility Services:
Your advantages at KPMG
Empowered to lead
Responsibility from day one. That’s how we empower tomorrow’s business leaders at KPMG. You value your independence – and so do we. We cultivate an environment where you can unfold your potential.
Your personal skillset
From digital learning to external programs, personal development comes in many shapes and forms at KPMG. Share our passion for learning and cultivate future and digital skills that will last a lifetime. Even better: benefit from our contribution to the cost of qualifying in your field.
Inspired to innovate
As part of KPMG, you join other highly qualified and motivated professionals in an inspiring entrepreneurial environment. A clear mindset and strong opinions are not only encouraged at KPMG, but expected. When it comes to ideas, quality beats hierarchy.
KPMG thrives – and depends – on agility and change. Help shape the next generation of business with your open mindset and entrepreneurial spirit. We constantly create room for your ideas to unfold.
Choose your path
KPMG career paths are as diverse as our people. Thrive in our culture of collaboration, mentoring and mobility opportunities. As your interests and skills evolve, personal development talks guide you to the next level.
You expect fair compensation and certified equal pay. At KPMG, that’s what you get. Our inclusive culture makes space for unconventional ideas and new ways of working. New mothers and fathers benefit from our generous packages.
Connections that count
With our culture of collaboration, you'll automatically develop valuable and lasting links to colleagues and clients. Strengthen crucial connections further at in-house and external networking and social events.
Substance and style
Value variety in your working day and thrive at KPMG. Our multidisciplinary teams collaborate to deliver real results - across borders, sectors and service lines.
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
Your salary in this position will be in line with industry standards and will depend on your professional experience and education. During the recruitment process we will negotiate your salary with you according to our guidelines. Any salary ranges published on external platforms for this position have not been agreed with KPMG and do not apply.
KPMG as an employer
Your future team
We focus on all aspects of mobility, such as tax compliance, advisory and providing support to our clients' HR and tax teams. We provide global KPMG services to many of the largest Swiss headquartered companies and have developed cutting edge technology solutions.
As a graduate you will be part of a class of 6-8 entry-level professionals, all starting on 1 October 2020 on permanent contracts.
Manuela SchallerHuman Resources
+41 58 249 47 41
© 2019 KPMG AG is a subsidiary of KPMG Holding AG, which is a member of the KPMG network of independent firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss legal entity. All rights reserved.