Graduate Program - Global Mobility Services
Responsibilities & Profile
Your contribution to KPMG
- Rotate through different teams within our Global Mobility Services practice gaining experience in various aspects of global mobility
- Prepare tax returns, consult on social security and tax questions, give payroll advice and support the management of some of our biggest accounts
- Build a valuable network within KPMG Switzerland and abroad as well as with leading multinational companies
- Bring innovative ideas on how to improve what we do and exchange your ideas with like-minded peers
- Benefit from substantial investments in your development by receiving regular trainings on everything related to global mobility
This is what makes you successful
- You have a Master's or a Bachelor's degree. All academic backgrounds are welcome and add to our extensive understanding of global mobility
- You are innovative, a quick learner, up for a challenge and want to work for a leader in global mobility. You thrive in a fast paced environment that requires you to adapt frequently
- You want to grow professionally as well as personally. Maybe even gain international work experience. Some of our Grads have made it to NYC, Japan and Denmark
- You want to work in an international and multicultural setting. Our teams are made up of a great number of different backgrounds
- Fluent French and English language skills (minimum B2 level), any other language adds to our diversity
Your advantages at KPMG
Empowered to lead
Responsibility from day one. That’s how we empower tomorrow’s business leaders at KPMG. You value your independence – and so do we. We cultivate an environment where you can unfold your potential.
Your personal skillset
From digital learning to external programs, personal development comes in many shapes and forms at KPMG. Share our passion for learning and cultivate future and digital skills that will last a lifetime. Even better: benefit from our contribution to the cost of qualifying in your field.
Inspired to innovate
As part of KPMG, you join other highly qualified and motivated professionals in an inspiring entrepreneurial environment. A clear mindset and strong opinions are not only encouraged at KPMG, but expected. When it comes to ideas, quality beats hierarchy.
KPMG thrives – and depends – on agility and change. Help shape the next generation of business with your open mindset and entrepreneurial spirit. We constantly create room for your ideas to unfold.
Choose your path
KPMG career paths are as diverse as our people. Thrive in our culture of collaboration, mentoring and mobility opportunities. As your interests and skills evolve, personal development talks guide you to the next level.
You expect fair compensation and certified equal pay. At KPMG, that’s what you get. Our inclusive culture makes space for unconventional ideas and new ways of working. New mothers and fathers benefit from our generous packages.
Local office training, daily exchange with experts and exam support from people who've been there - little extras make a big difference in kick-starting your career at KPMG.
Connections that count
With our culture of collaboration, you'll automatically develop valuable and lasting links to colleagues and clients. Strengthen crucial connections further at in-house and external networking and social events.
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
Your salary in this position will be in line with industry standards and will depend on your professional experience and education. During the recruitment process we will negotiate your salary with you according to our guidelines. Any salary ranges published on external platforms for this position have not been agreed with KPMG and do not apply.
KPMG as an employer
Your future team
We do not just advise on international matters, we actually work in a truly international and diverse setting. In your future teams you will have colleagues from all walks of life.
Get to know us and our exciting job of keeping the global mobility cycle going! Rotate through different areas of our practice for two years after which you will find your home base.
Believe you're the one? Show us and apply now!
Capucine FoesselHuman Resources
+41 58 249 46 71
Senior Consultant or Assistant Manager - FS Tech Risk AssuranceFinancial Services · Zurich
© 2021 KPMG AG is a subsidiary of KPMG Holding AG, which is a member of the KPMG network of independent firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss legal entity. All rights reserved.