Graduate Program - Global Mobility Services
In the 24 months Graduate Program you will rotate through different areas of our global mobility practice and develop skills and strengths.
Responsibilities & Profile
Your contribution to KPMG
- Rotate through different teams within our Global Mobility Services practice gaining experience in tax, payroll, equity, compliance and more
- Consult on social security and tax matters, prepare Swiss tax returns, give payroll advice and support the management of some of our biggest accounts
- Build a valuable network within KPMG Switzerland and abroad as well as with leading multinational companies
- Bring innovative ideas on how to improve what we do and exchange your ideas with like-minded peers
- Benefit from substantial investments in your development by receiving regular trainings on everything related to global mobility
This is what makes you successful
- You have a Master's or a Bachelor's degree. All academic backgrounds are welcome and valued
- You have a strong interest in tax matters
- You are innovative, a quick learner, up for a challenge and want to work for a leader in global mobility. You thrive in a fast-paced environment that requires you to adapt frequently
- You take ownership of individual tasks and actively look for opportunities to grow
- You want to grow professionally as well as personally
- You want to work in an international and multicultural setting. Our teams are made up of a great number of different backgrounds
- Excellent French and English language skills, any other language adds to our diversity
Meet the team: Global Mobility Services
Your advantages at KPMG
Empowered to lead
Responsibility from day one. That’s how we empower tomorrow’s business leaders at KPMG. You value your independence – and so do we. We cultivate an environment where you can unfold your potential.
Your personal skillset
From digital learning to external programs, personal development comes in many shapes and forms at KPMG. Share our passion for learning and cultivate future and digital skills that will last a lifetime. Even better: benefit from our contribution to the cost of qualifying in your field.
Inspired to innovate
As part of KPMG, you join other highly qualified and motivated professionals in an inspiring entrepreneurial environment. A clear mindset and strong opinions are not only encouraged at KPMG, but expected. When it comes to ideas, quality beats hierarchy.
KPMG thrives – and depends – on agility and change. Help shape the next generation of business with your open mindset and entrepreneurial spirit. We constantly create room for your ideas to unfold.
Choose your path
KPMG career paths are as diverse as our people. Thrive in our culture of collaboration, mentoring and mobility opportunities. As your interests and skills evolve, personal development talks guide you to the next level.
You expect fair compensation and certified equal pay. At KPMG, that’s what you get. Our inclusive culture makes space for unconventional ideas and new ways of working. New mothers and fathers benefit from our generous packages.
Build your KPMG career on a solid foundation. All new joiners attend our Welcome Day and benefit from tailored onboarding by dedicated colleagues as well as networking opportunities from day one.
Local office training, daily exchange with experts and exam support from people who've been there - little extras make a big difference in kick-starting your career at KPMG.
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
Your salary in this position will be in line with industry standards and will depend on your professional experience and education. During the recruitment process we will negotiate your salary with you according to our guidelines. Any salary ranges published on external platforms for this position have not been agreed with KPMG and do not apply.
KPMG as an employer
Your future team
We do not just advise on international matters, we actually work in a truly international and diverse setting. In your future teams you will have colleagues from all walks of life.
Believe you're the one? Show us and apply now!
Capucine FoesselHuman Resources
+41 58 249 46 71
MSD365 Functional Solution Architect - Management ConsultingAdvisory · Zurich
© 2022 KPMG AG is a subsidiary of KPMG Holding AG, which is a member of the KPMG network of independent firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss legal entity. All rights reserved.