Graduate - Supply Chain Management & Operations
Responsibilities & Profile
Your contribution to KPMG
- You will plan and support complex Supply Chain projects
- Work in projects of strategic nature in all areas of the clients Supply Chain (e.g. distribution, cost to serve, procurement)
- Provide Project Management support to the project leadership
- Actively support and drive project management activities and support in business development activities by assisting with scoping prospective engagements and developing client proposals
- Follow market developments and trends, share them internally and translate them into strategic thought leadership
- Forge strong partnerships with customers, partners and colleagues
- Support customers focus on their goals and support different projects towards a successful and on-time implementation
This is what makes you successful
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Economics, business administration, supply chain management, logistics or similar
- First relevant experience in the field of supply chain planning or commercial strategy is a plus
- An analytical mindset, intellectual curiosity, structured thinking, and creativity
- You are a teamplayer, enthusiastic and proactive personality with a "can do" attitude
- Willingness to travel (on site at our customers in Switzerland and abroad)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
My personal "dare to" moment: René Koets
Your advantages at KPMG
Empowered to lead
Responsibility from day one. That’s how we empower tomorrow’s business leaders at KPMG. You value your independence – and so do we. We cultivate an environment where you can unfold your potential.
Your personal skillset
From digital learning to external programs, personal development comes in many shapes and forms at KPMG. Share our passion for learning and cultivate future and digital skills that will last a lifetime. Even better: benefit from our contribution to the cost of qualifying in your field.
Inspired to innovate
As part of KPMG, you join other highly qualified and motivated professionals in an inspiring entrepreneurial environment. A clear mindset and strong opinions are not only encouraged at KPMG, but expected. When it comes to ideas, quality beats hierarchy.
KPMG thrives – and depends – on agility and change. Help shape the next generation of business with your open mindset and entrepreneurial spirit. We constantly create room for your ideas to unfold.
Choose your path
KPMG career paths are as diverse as our people. Thrive in our culture of collaboration, mentoring and mobility opportunities. As your interests and skills evolve, personal development talks guide you to the next level.
You expect fair compensation and certified equal pay. At KPMG, that’s what you get. Our inclusive culture makes space for unconventional ideas and new ways of working. New mothers and fathers benefit from our generous packages.
Build your KPMG career on a solid foundation. All new joiners attend our Welcome Day and benefit from tailored onboarding by dedicated colleagues as well as networking opportunities from day one.
Connections that count
With our culture of collaboration, you'll automatically develop valuable and lasting links to colleagues and clients. Strengthen crucial connections further at in-house and external networking and social events.
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
Your salary in this position will be in line with industry standards and will depend on your professional experience and education. During the recruitment process we will negotiate your salary with you according to our guidelines. Any salary ranges published on external platforms for this position have not been agreed with KPMG and do not apply.
KPMG as an employer
Your future team
Jasmin LangHuman Resources
+41 58 249 27 93
© 2021 KPMG AG is a subsidiary of KPMG Holding AG, which is a member of the KPMG network of independent firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss legal entity. All rights reserved.