Internal Communications Specialist
Start date: As soon as possible
Start date: As soon as possible
Responsibilities & Profile
Your contribution to KPMG
- You consult our leadership and diverse stakeholders from our firm in important internal communications matters, you create communications plans and implement all measures on different digital channels
- You act as ghostwriter of articles for senior leadership and the CEO on topics relating to financials, clients & markets, people, corporate strategy, culture and firm updates as well as success stories targeting all employees of KPMG in Switzerland
- You are the main reporter and storyteller of relevant and interesting people experience stories on our digital employee platform. As such, you interview employees and leadership, research topics of interest, write, edit, translate, proofread and publish content and deal with external service providers (project management from inception to completion)
- You manage the intranet platform and other digital internal channels by creating, editing and publishing news, images, videos and slide shows
- You support the Head of Internal Communications in developing and delivering of internal project communication plans and projects, liaising with key stakeholders and project managers
- You provide English language advice and editorial guidance to internal stakeholders
This is what makes you successful
- Seasoned communications professional with 3-5 years of experience, preferably in a communications agency or an internal communications department
- English native speaker with excellent communications skills in speech and writing
- Good knowledge of German and the Swiss culture
- Bachelor's/master's degree in a related field from an accredited university/university of applied science.
- Efficient, motivated and proactive individual with good conceptual skills
- Capability to deal with various internal stakeholders in a corporate environment
- Ability to set priorities in order to accomplish work in a multitasking environment
- Team player with an accurate and thorough working style and a high level of integrity and trustworthiness
- Online affinity and capacity to learn new applications is essential; understanding of SharePoint, WordPress and Photoshop is desirable.
Clarity on KPMG Switzerland in 100 seconds
Your advantages at KPMG
Empowered to lead
Responsibility from day one. That’s how we empower tomorrow’s business leaders at KPMG. You value your independence – and so do we. We cultivate an environment where you can unfold your potential.
Your personal skillset
From digital learning to external programs, personal development comes in many shapes and forms at KPMG. Share our passion for learning and cultivate future and digital skills that will last a lifetime. Even better: benefit from our contribution to the cost of qualifying in your field.
Inspired to innovate
As part of KPMG, you join other highly qualified and motivated professionals in an inspiring entrepreneurial environment. A clear mindset and strong opinions are not only encouraged at KPMG, but expected. When it comes to ideas, quality beats hierarchy.
KPMG thrives – and depends – on agility and change. Help shape the next generation of business with your open mindset and entrepreneurial spirit. We constantly create room for your ideas to unfold.
Choose your path
KPMG career paths are as diverse as our people. Thrive in our culture of collaboration, mentoring and mobility opportunities. As your interests and skills evolve, personal development talks guide you to the next level.
You expect fair compensation and certified equal pay. At KPMG, that’s what you get. Our inclusive culture makes space for unconventional ideas and new ways of working. New mothers and fathers benefit from our generous packages.
Connections that count
With our culture of collaboration, you'll automatically develop valuable and lasting links to colleagues and clients. Strengthen crucial connections further at in-house and external networking and social events.
Local office training, daily exchange with experts and exam support from people who've been there - little extras make a big difference in kick-starting your career at KPMG.
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
Your salary in this position will be in line with industry standards and will depend on your professional experience and education. During the recruitment process we will negotiate your salary with you according to our guidelines. Any salary ranges published on external platforms for this position have not been agreed with KPMG and do not apply.
KPMG as an employer
Your future team
Christos MakridisHuman Resources
+41 58 249 26 30
© 2019 KPMG AG is a subsidiary of KPMG Holding AG, which is a member of the KPMG network of independent firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss legal entity. All rights reserved.