Manager - Assurance Technology Group
Responsibilities & Profile
Your contribution to KPMG
- Manage a portfolio of clients of varying size and scope and act as the point of contact for internal stakeholders and external clients
- Act as experienced engagement manager for large multinational and highly regulated (PCAOB) external and internal audits covering ERP system landscapes and IT-supported business processes, analytics and technology innovation
- Lead the execution of national and international audit engagements. Ensure very high standards and audit quality
- Communicate closely with senior management and client personnel
- Manage engagement teams on client projects (allocating work packages, monitoring engagement executing, mentoring staff) and support solution development activities
- Develop continuously your knowledge and expertise in technology domains and as such you help our clients and KPMG to innovate
- Business development of solutions in the IT Risk Management domains such as IT GRC, Program Assurance, Information Security and GDPR
- Identify business opportunities in the IT Risk Management domain and convert into concrete projects in the non-Audit market
- Collaborate closely with other KPMG teams both in Switzerland and internationally while working on multidisciplinary projects
- Generate independently new business through proactive building relationship and solution development
This is what makes you successful
- Bachelor in Accounting or Business Administration
- CPA qualification or equivalent
- More than 5 years of professional experience in performing financial statement audits and IT audits of ERP systems and business processes, within a Big 4 environment
- Concrete experience and success in running large IT audit mandates, in a team.
- Strong knowledge of IFRS and ISA
- Strong SAP knowledge and proven experience working on Global mandates that utilize SAP
- Strong SAP process control knowledge and understanding of how IT application controls can be utilized within a technology driven audit approach
- Strong and proven project management skills in order to manage a global group team responsible for leading all local audit teams relying on centralized test work and reporting
- Proven experience with implementation and execution of centralized, data-driven financial statement audits
- SQL programming experience would be an advantage
- Experience in executing client engagements in the IT Assurance context in a Big 4 environment
- Well-founded risk & compliance knowledge and excellent understanding of technology trends and innovation (e.g. SAP HANA, RPA,Data Analytics, Process Mining and Dashboards)
- Fluent and effective communication in English
Clarity on Dynamic Audit
Your advantages at KPMG
Empowered to lead
Responsibility from day one. That’s how we empower tomorrow’s business leaders at KPMG. You value your independence – and so do we. We cultivate an environment where you can unfold your potential.
Your personal skillset
From digital learning to external programs, personal development comes in many shapes and forms at KPMG. Share our passion for learning and cultivate future and digital skills that will last a lifetime. Even better: benefit from our contribution to the cost of qualifying in your field.
Inspired to innovate
As part of KPMG, you join other highly qualified and motivated professionals in an inspiring entrepreneurial environment. A clear mindset and strong opinions are not only encouraged at KPMG, but expected. When it comes to ideas, quality beats hierarchy.
KPMG thrives – and depends – on agility and change. Help shape the next generation of business with your open mindset and entrepreneurial spirit. We constantly create room for your ideas to unfold.
Choose your path
KPMG career paths are as diverse as our people. Thrive in our culture of collaboration, mentoring and mobility opportunities. As your interests and skills evolve, personal development talks guide you to the next level.
You expect fair compensation and certified equal pay. At KPMG, that’s what you get. Our inclusive culture makes space for unconventional ideas and new ways of working. New mothers and fathers benefit from our generous packages.
Build your KPMG career on a solid foundation. All new joiners attend our Welcome Day and benefit from tailored onboarding by dedicated colleagues as well as networking opportunities from day one.
Connections that count
With our culture of collaboration, you'll automatically develop valuable and lasting links to colleagues and clients. Strengthen crucial connections further at in-house and external networking and social events.
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
Your salary in this position will be in line with industry standards and will depend on your professional experience and education. During the recruitment process we will negotiate your salary with you according to our guidelines. Any salary ranges published on external platforms for this position have not been agreed with KPMG and do not apply.
KPMG as an employer
Your future team
Monique SchumakerHuman Resources
+41 58 249 79 37
© 2020 KPMG AG is a subsidiary of KPMG Holding AG, which is a member of the KPMG network of independent firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss legal entity. All rights reserved.