Manager or Senior Manager US Accounting and Reporting Group
Responsibilities & Profile
Your contribution to KPMG
- Lead and conduct integrated audits of Swiss based multinational companies or Swiss subsidiaries of U.S. companies
- Audit spin-offs, disposals, opening balance sheets and acquired businesses in connection with various business combinations
- Lead and support other transaction-based projects that require US GAAP / PCAOB / SEC reporting expertise (comfort letters, agreed-upon procedures and reviews of registration statements)
- Lead and support financial statement conversions both to and from US GAAP
- Lead and deliver accounting advisory and SOX advisory services to non-audit clients
- Coach Swiss-based audit teams on technical US accounting, auditing and reporting inquiries
- Conduct internal and external US GAAP and PCAOB / US GAAS trainings
This is what makes you successful
- Highly motivated, curious and proactive team player with a positive attitude
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP, US GAAS/PCAOB and SEC requirements and US audit methodology. Knowledge of IFRS and International Standards on Auditing (ISA) is a plus
- 6-10 years of recent integrated (PCAOB and US GAAP or PCAOB and IFRS) audit experience either with KPMG or another Big 4 firm and proficiency in researching accounting and auditing issues.
- U.S. CPA license (or equivalent)
- Willingness to obtain experience with IFRS engagements
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to deliver high-quality services under tight deadlines
- Proficient English skills
US Accounting and Reporting Group: Meet Stacia and Jen
Your advantages at KPMG
Empowered to lead
Responsibility from day one. That’s how we empower tomorrow’s business leaders at KPMG. You value your independence – and so do we. We cultivate an environment where you can unfold your potential.
Your personal skillset
From digital learning to external programs, personal development comes in many shapes and forms at KPMG. Share our passion for learning and cultivate future and digital skills that will last a lifetime. Even better: benefit from our contribution to the cost of qualifying in your field.
Inspired to innovate
As part of KPMG, you join other highly qualified and motivated professionals in an inspiring entrepreneurial environment. A clear mindset and strong opinions are not only encouraged at KPMG, but expected. When it comes to ideas, quality beats hierarchy.
KPMG thrives – and depends – on agility and change. Help shape the next generation of business with your open mindset and entrepreneurial spirit. We constantly create room for your ideas to unfold.
Choose your path
KPMG career paths are as diverse as our people. Thrive in our culture of collaboration, mentoring and mobility opportunities. As your interests and skills evolve, personal development talks guide you to the next level.
You expect fair compensation and certified equal pay. At KPMG, that’s what you get. Our inclusive culture makes space for unconventional ideas and new ways of working. New mothers and fathers benefit from our generous packages.
Connections that count
With our culture of collaboration, you'll automatically develop valuable and lasting links to colleagues and clients. Strengthen crucial connections further at in-house and external networking and social events.
Build your KPMG career on a solid foundation. All new joiners attend our Welcome Day and benefit from tailored onboarding by dedicated colleagues as well as networking opportunities from day one.
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
Your salary in this position will be in line with industry standards and will depend on your professional experience and education. During the recruitment process we will negotiate your salary with you according to our guidelines. Any salary ranges published on external platforms for this position have not been agreed with KPMG and do not apply.
KPMG as an employer
Your future team
Monique SchumakerHuman Resources
+41 58 249 79 37
© 2021 KPMG AG is a subsidiary of KPMG Holding AG, which is a member of the KPMG network of independent firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss legal entity. All rights reserved.