Project Manager - Tax & Legal
We are looking for a motivated personality with a can-do attitude and excellent project management skills. Are you this person? Apply now!
Responsibilities & Profile
Your contribution to KPMG
- Manage and deliver technology projects in a complex environment, which serves multiple internal and external customers
- Plan, manage and control the projects, including transparent and meaningful reporting on scope, financials, resources progress, quality, risks and issues
- Deliver the scope within the given constraints of budget, time and quality
- Introduce specific measures to solve project issues and timely escalation to decision-making authorities if needed
- Work on resource planning and monitoring for all the project teams
- Manage customers as well as vendors and other internal stakeholders
- Support the further development of a PMO framework and governance
- Manage and report on team capacity, and balance resources through multiple project teams
This is what makes you successful
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
- 4-5 years relevant working experience in a Project Management Office (PMO) team
- Profound knowledge of Project Management methodologies and frameworks
- Project management certification is a plus (e.g. PMI/IPMA/PRINCE2/Agile certifications)
- Experience in coordination of the multiple steps of an Application Lifecycle
- You know the basics of Change Management and you understand its importance in the context of Project Management
- Experience with implementing IT solutions in different business environments
- Ability to work positively with the wide range of individuals involved in project management
- Strong leadership, management, and stakeholder management skills
- You are used to deal with leaders with different leadership styles and you can handle dotted-line reporting very well
- Proficient German and English skills
Clarity on Swiss Taxes
Your advantages at KPMG
Empowered to lead
Responsibility from day one. That’s how we empower tomorrow’s business leaders at KPMG. You value your independence – and so do we. We cultivate an environment where you can unfold your potential.
Your personal skillset
From digital learning to external programs, personal development comes in many shapes and forms at KPMG. Share our passion for learning and cultivate future and digital skills that will last a lifetime. Even better: benefit from our contribution to the cost of qualifying in your field.
Inspired to innovate
As part of KPMG, you join other highly qualified and motivated professionals in an inspiring entrepreneurial environment. A clear mindset and strong opinions are not only encouraged at KPMG, but expected. When it comes to ideas, quality beats hierarchy.
KPMG thrives – and depends – on agility and change. Help shape the next generation of business with your open mindset and entrepreneurial spirit. We constantly create room for your ideas to unfold.
Choose your path
KPMG career paths are as diverse as our people. Thrive in our culture of collaboration, mentoring and mobility opportunities. As your interests and skills evolve, personal development talks guide you to the next level.
You expect fair compensation and certified equal pay. At KPMG, that’s what you get. Our inclusive culture makes space for unconventional ideas and new ways of working. New mothers and fathers benefit from our generous packages.
Build your KPMG career on a solid foundation. All new joiners attend our Welcome Day and benefit from tailored onboarding by dedicated colleagues as well as networking opportunities from day one.
Connections that count
With our culture of collaboration, you'll automatically develop valuable and lasting links to colleagues and clients. Strengthen crucial connections further at in-house and external networking and social events.
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
Your salary in this position will be in line with industry standards and will depend on your professional experience and education. During the recruitment process we will negotiate your salary with you according to our guidelines. Any salary ranges published on external platforms for this position have not been agreed with KPMG and do not apply.
KPMG as an employer
Your future team
Monique SchumakerHuman Resources
+41 58 249 79 37
© 2021 KPMG AG is a subsidiary of KPMG Holding AG, which is a member of the KPMG network of independent firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss legal entity. All rights reserved.