Senior Assistant - US Audit Insurance
Responsibilities & Profile
Your contribution to KPMG
- Audit consolidated and annual financial statements under US GAAP principles on-site at our clients' premises
- Examine our national and international clients' business processes and workflows
- Hone your technical expertise working on complex topics and transactions
- Learn to apply technology to deliver a "next generation audit".
- Coordinate the day-to-day business of the audit team in collaboration with the client in order to meet internal and external deadlines
- Mentor and coach junior staff members as their first point of contact.
- Support the engagement managers to establish a collaborative environment, team culture and customer service mindset among the audit team
This is what makes you successful
- Master (preferred) or Bachelor Degree (e.g. in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration)
- CPA (completed / or close to completion)
- 2-3 years of professional experience with US audit engagements and focus on insurance clients (is a must)
- Experience in external audit combined with strong knowledge of US GAAP & US GAAS and US audit methodology (is a must)
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- You are talented with numbers, work well under pressure and have a client focus
Meet the team: Financial Services Audit Insurance
Your advantages at KPMG
Empowered to lead
Responsibility from day one. That’s how we empower tomorrow’s business leaders at KPMG. You value your independence – and so do we. We cultivate an environment where you can unfold your potential.
Your personal skillset
From digital learning to external programs, personal development comes in many shapes and forms at KPMG. Share our passion for learning and cultivate future and digital skills that will last a lifetime. Even better: benefit from our contribution to the cost of qualifying in your field.
Inspired to innovate
As part of KPMG, you join other highly qualified and motivated professionals in an inspiring entrepreneurial environment. A clear mindset and strong opinions are not only encouraged at KPMG, but expected. When it comes to ideas, quality beats hierarchy.
KPMG thrives – and depends – on agility and change. Help shape the next generation of business with your open mindset and entrepreneurial spirit. We constantly create room for your ideas to unfold.
Choose your path
KPMG career paths are as diverse as our people. Thrive in our culture of collaboration, mentoring and mobility opportunities. As your interests and skills evolve, personal development talks guide you to the next level.
You expect fair compensation and certified equal pay. At KPMG, that’s what you get. Our inclusive culture makes space for unconventional ideas and new ways of working. New mothers and fathers benefit from our generous packages.
Build your KPMG career on a solid foundation. All new joiners attend our Welcome Day and benefit from tailored onboarding by dedicated colleagues as well as networking opportunities from day one.
Connections that count
With our culture of collaboration, you'll automatically develop valuable and lasting links to colleagues and clients. Strengthen crucial connections further at in-house and external networking and social events.
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
Your salary in this position will be in line with industry standards and will depend on your professional experience and education. During the recruitment process we will negotiate your salary with you according to our guidelines. Any salary ranges published on external platforms for this position have not been agreed with KPMG and do not apply.
KPMG as an employer
Your future team
Makridis ChristosHuman Resources
+41 58 249 26 30
© 2021 KPMG AG is a subsidiary of KPMG Holding AG, which is a member of the KPMG network of independent firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss legal entity. All rights reserved.