Senior Auditor – Audit Corporates
Responsibilities & Profile
Your contribution to KPMG
- Running financial statement audits by applying KPMG's audit and accounting practices/methodologies
- Work on a range of audit assignments, coordinating and taking responsibility for planning, execution and completion
- Research and resolve technical queries
- Work on ad-hoc assignments and projects
- Reviewing and supervising work of more junior auditors
- Communicate with client management and deliver on deadlines and expectations
- Present reports to management on issues identified during the audit
- Report directly to firm partners, directors and managers, working towards the achievement of individual and firm goals and targets
- Lead smaller and larger engagement teams and conduct year end discussions with your employees
This is what makes you successful
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting and /or Financial Audit
- Swiss Qualified Chartered Accountant or in the preparation of this diploma or equivalent
- At least 2 years' experience in Corporates Audit department within a big 4 or other major Audit company
- Knowledge of US GAAP and/or IFRS/IPSAS is an advantage
- Fluent in English and French (oral and written is an asset)
- Ability to work in a multicultural and multilingual environment
- Good project management skills
- Excellent communication and team work skills
- Strong attention to details
- Dedication to achieve high standards of client service and professionalism
- Proactive, stress-resilient, flexible and willing to travel
Clarity on KPMG Switzerland
Your advantages at KPMG
Empowered to lead
Responsibility from day one. That’s how we empower tomorrow’s business leaders at KPMG. You value your independence – and so do we. We cultivate an environment where you can unfold your potential.
Your personal skillset
From digital learning to external programs, personal development comes in many shapes and forms at KPMG. Share our passion for learning and cultivate future and digital skills that will last a lifetime. Even better: benefit from our contribution to the cost of qualifying in your field.
Inspired to innovate
As part of KPMG, you join other highly qualified and motivated professionals in an inspiring entrepreneurial environment. A clear mindset and strong opinions are not only encouraged at KPMG, but expected. When it comes to ideas, quality beats hierarchy.
KPMG thrives – and depends – on agility and change. Help shape the next generation of business with your open mindset and entrepreneurial spirit. We constantly create room for your ideas to unfold.
Choose your path
KPMG career paths are as diverse as our people. Thrive in our culture of collaboration, mentoring and mobility opportunities. As your interests and skills evolve, personal development talks guide you to the next level.
You expect fair compensation and certified equal pay. At KPMG, that’s what you get. Our inclusive culture makes space for unconventional ideas and new ways of working. New mothers and fathers benefit from our generous packages.
Build your KPMG career on a solid foundation. All new joiners attend our Welcome Day and benefit from tailored onboarding by dedicated colleagues as well as networking opportunities from day one.
High performance people need a top IT infrastructure and excellent mobility - and not just at work. We pay for your cell phone package and a half fare rail card, and let you borrow our company cars and bikes.
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
Your salary in this position will be in line with industry standards and will depend on your professional experience and education. During the recruitment process we will negotiate your salary with you according to our guidelines. Any salary ranges published on external platforms for this position have not been agreed with KPMG and do not apply.
KPMG as an employer
Your future team
Cyrielle KhosroviHuman Resources
+41 58 249 26 57
Consultant - Markets & Business Solutions Financial ServicesFinancial Services · Zurich
© 2021 KPMG AG is a subsidiary of KPMG Holding AG, which is a member of the KPMG network of independent firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss legal entity. All rights reserved.