Senior Bid/Procurement Specialist
Responsibilities & Profile
Your contribution to KPMG
- Executing complex, deadline-driven tender and pitch processes on national and international level providing support and training to multi-disciplinary teams to increase the firm's overall win rate, skills, and capabilities
- Working closely with the client facing lead partners and their teams to select appropriate pitch opportunities and develop winning strategies including to structure and review proposal documents, developing client contact plans as well as pricing strategies
- Developing the approach to client meetings and ensure an effective learning loop is in place to capture insights and strategic revisions
- Attending and leading presentation dry runs and providing coaching to the pitch teams (and individual members) for impact and authenticity
- Facilitate key meetings, including kick-off sessions, site visit preparation and presentation dry runs
- Conducting and leading client debriefings and internal tender process debriefings to identify areas for better practices
- Coaching and directing project managers to drive progress and working with writers to develop consistently strong messages throughout the tender process
This is what makes you successful
- Bachelor degree in Communications, Business Administration or similar, advanced degree preferred
- Ideally 3 - 5 years of relevant working experience in an international company; experience working in a partnership / professional services environment is an asset
- Strong sales and negotiation skills, either gained on Seller or Procurement side
- Strong executive presence and ability to build and sustain relationships at the highest levels of the firm
- English native skills and proficient German skills (native or C1/C2) are mandatory
- Excellent planning, time management and organizational skills
- A proactive mindset that enables you to act, work, and think independently, while ensuring the duties and high standards of the Pursuit Services Team are appropriately represented
My personal "dare to" moment: Hélène Béguin
Your advantages at KPMG
Empowered to lead
Responsibility from day one. That’s how we empower tomorrow’s business leaders at KPMG. You value your independence – and so do we. We cultivate an environment where you can unfold your potential.
Your personal skillset
From digital learning to external programs, personal development comes in many shapes and forms at KPMG. Share our passion for learning and cultivate future and digital skills that will last a lifetime. Even better: benefit from our contribution to the cost of qualifying in your field.
Inspired to innovate
As part of KPMG, you join other highly qualified and motivated professionals in an inspiring entrepreneurial environment. A clear mindset and strong opinions are not only encouraged at KPMG, but expected. When it comes to ideas, quality beats hierarchy.
KPMG thrives – and depends – on agility and change. Help shape the next generation of business with your open mindset and entrepreneurial spirit. We constantly create room for your ideas to unfold.
Choose your path
KPMG career paths are as diverse as our people. Thrive in our culture of collaboration, mentoring and mobility opportunities. As your interests and skills evolve, personal development talks guide you to the next level.
You expect fair compensation and certified equal pay. At KPMG, that’s what you get. Our inclusive culture makes space for unconventional ideas and new ways of working. New mothers and fathers benefit from our generous packages.
Connections that count
With our culture of collaboration, you'll automatically develop valuable and lasting links to colleagues and clients. Strengthen crucial connections further at in-house and external networking and social events.
High performance people need a top IT infrastructure and excellent mobility - and not just at work. We pay for your cell phone package and a half fare rail card, and let you borrow our company cars and bikes.
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
Your salary in this position will be in line with industry standards and will depend on your professional experience and education. During the recruitment process we will negotiate your salary with you according to our guidelines. Any salary ranges published on external platforms for this position have not been agreed with KPMG and do not apply.
KPMG as an employer
Your future team
Tanja ItenHuman Resources
+41 58 249 68 29
Assistant Manager US Accounting and Reporting Group - USARGAudit · Basel, Zurich
Graduate - Audit Global Insurance (Start: Fall 2022)Financial Services · Zurich
Internship - Audit Banking & Asset ManagementFinancial Services · Vaduz (Liechtenstein)
© 2021 KPMG AG is a subsidiary of KPMG Holding AG, which is a member of the KPMG network of independent firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss legal entity. All rights reserved.