Senior Consultant - Swiss and/or International VAT
Start date: As soon as possible
Start date: As soon as possible
Responsibilities & Profile
Your contribution to KPMG
- Advise clients on a wide range of national and international VAT related topics
- Provide statements regarding various VAT topics
- Prepare inputs for the tax administration (rulings)
- Support in composition of legal documents and approval certificates
- Consult and implement processes in order to prepare tax reporting (e.g. VAT statements, customs declarations)
- Support in further developing the center of competence in national and international VAT within KPMG Switzerland
- Responsible for Coaching younger team members and proactive knowledge sharing within the team
- Close cooperation with other internal departments e.g. Corporate Tax, Transfer Pricing, Audit, Advisory and Legal
This is what makes you successful
- University or University of Applied Sciences degree in Law and/or Economics
- Proficient English and German skills are required, French or Italian are an asset
- Qualification in tax or advanced training in tax, in particular, in national and/or international VAT preferable
- Strong Indirect Tax technical skills and willingness to further develop those skills
- Relevant experience in managing national and/or international VAT projects
- Specific IT knowledge in SAP, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Oracle, JDE would be an asset
- Autonomous, reliable and accurate working method
- Flair for numbers and interest in technology, economic and international processes
Clarity on Swiss Taxes 2018
Your advantages at KPMG
Empowered to lead
Responsibility from day one. That’s how we empower tomorrow’s business leaders at KPMG. You value your independence – and so do we. We cultivate an environment where you can unfold your potential.
Your personal skillset
From digital learning to external programs, personal development comes in many shapes and forms at KPMG. Share our passion for learning and cultivate future and digital skills that will last a lifetime. Even better: benefit from our contribution to the cost of qualifying in your field.
Inspired to innovate
As part of KPMG, you join other highly qualified and motivated professionals in an inspiring entrepreneurial environment. A clear mindset and strong opinions are not only encouraged at KPMG, but expected. When it comes to ideas, quality beats hierarchy.
KPMG thrives – and depends – on agility and change. Help shape the next generation of business with your open mindset and entrepreneurial spirit. We constantly create room for your ideas to unfold.
Choose your path
KPMG career paths are as diverse as our people. Thrive in our culture of collaboration, mentoring and mobility opportunities. As your interests and skills evolve, personal development talks guide you to the next level.
You expect fair compensation and certified equal pay. At KPMG, that’s what you get. Our inclusive culture makes space for unconventional ideas and new ways of working. New mothers and fathers benefit from our generous packages.
Work your way
We empower you to work your way for the best possible balance. Benefit from a range of flexible working models including flex office arrangements and part-time contracts supported by modern and secure IT solutions.
Local office training, daily exchange with experts and exam support from people who've been there - little extras make a big difference in kick-starting your career at KPMG.
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
Your salary in this position will be in line with industry standards and will depend on your professional experience and education. During the recruitment process we will negotiate your salary with you according to our guidelines. Any salary ranges published on external platforms for this position have not been agreed with KPMG and do not apply.
KPMG as an employer
Your future team
You work in a dynamic team of experts in VAT and Trade & Customs.
Tanja ReichmuthHuman Resources
+41 58 249 68 29
Assistentin oder Assistent - National Quality & Risk ManagementCorporate Center · Zurich
© 2019 KPMG AG is a subsidiary of KPMG Holding AG, which is a member of the KPMG network of independent firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss legal entity. All rights reserved.