(Senior) Manager DPP Audit – IFRS Standards
Responsibilities & Profile
Your contribution to KPMG
- Provide guidance to our clients and audit teams on IFRS and Swiss GAAP FER (FER) related matters.
- Analyze complex IFRS and FER issues and respond to IFRS and FER technical consultations.
- Review financial statements prepared in accordance with IFRS and FER to fulfill our compliance function.
- Participate in internal technical networks (e.g. KPMG IFRS topic teams).
- Develop and hold internal and external IFRS training sessions and workshops.
- Support your colleagues in Audit Corporates and Accounting Advisory in their marketing initiatives relating to IFRS and FER.
- As an IFRS expert, you will also have the opportunity to take on a manager role on a listed audit client preparing its consolidated financial statements in accordance with IFRS.
This is what makes you successful
- Audit or accounting background
- 5-7 years of professional experience as an auditor of IFRS consolidated financial statements of (listed) companies in industry or financial services sector
- Strong knowledge of IFRS and preferably FER
- Strong analytical skills and solution-oriented thinking
- Dedicated and convincing personality with entrepreneurial spirit and relationship building ability
- Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple requests (consultations) and projects with competing deadlines, ability to thrive in difficult and complex environments
- Excellent communication skills in English; German is a strong asset
- Strong team player, flexible, committed to quality and able to work independently
Clarity on KPMG Switzerland
Your advantages at KPMG
Empowered to lead
Responsibility from day one. That’s how we empower tomorrow’s business leaders at KPMG. You value your independence – and so do we. We cultivate an environment where you can unfold your potential.
Your personal skillset
From digital learning to external programs, personal development comes in many shapes and forms at KPMG. Share our passion for learning and cultivate future and digital skills that will last a lifetime. Even better: benefit from our contribution to the cost of qualifying in your field.
Inspired to innovate
As part of KPMG, you join other highly qualified and motivated professionals in an inspiring entrepreneurial environment. A clear mindset and strong opinions are not only encouraged at KPMG, but expected. When it comes to ideas, quality beats hierarchy.
KPMG thrives – and depends – on agility and change. Help shape the next generation of business with your open mindset and entrepreneurial spirit. We constantly create room for your ideas to unfold.
Choose your path
KPMG career paths are as diverse as our people. Thrive in our culture of collaboration, mentoring and mobility opportunities. As your interests and skills evolve, personal development talks guide you to the next level.
You expect fair compensation and certified equal pay. At KPMG, that’s what you get. Our inclusive culture makes space for unconventional ideas and new ways of working. New mothers and fathers benefit from our generous packages.
Build your KPMG career on a solid foundation. All new joiners attend our Welcome Day and benefit from tailored onboarding by dedicated colleagues as well as networking opportunities from day one.
Connections that count
With our culture of collaboration, you'll automatically develop valuable and lasting links to colleagues and clients. Strengthen crucial connections further at in-house and external networking and social events.
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
Your salary in this position will be in line with industry standards and will depend on your professional experience and education. During the recruitment process we will negotiate your salary with you according to our guidelines. Any salary ranges published on external platforms for this position have not been agreed with KPMG and do not apply.
KPMG as an employer
Your future team
Monique SchumakerHuman Resources
+41 58 249 79 37
Consultant - Markets & Business Solutions Financial ServicesFinancial Services · Zurich
© 2021 KPMG AG is a subsidiary of KPMG Holding AG, which is a member of the KPMG network of independent firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss legal entity. All rights reserved.