Senior Manager Information Governance & Compliance
Start date: By arrangement
Start date: By arrangement
Responsibilities & Profile
Your contribution to KPMG
- Understand and address our clients' most challenging questions in the area of regulatory requirements and business information requirements. Meet and interact with numerous internal and external clients' representatives from different business areas to identify their business challenges and put them into the context of their data requirements
- Define information content and quality
- Create client-internal organization to manage data
- Work with clients to define, scope and manage business cases for data management and make sure these business cases are implemented. During the delivery phase, work with our subject matter experts to deliver these projects
- Participate in external events to enlarge our companies scope and broaden your network
- Coach and train staff in the data science space in order to enable them to deliver data science projects under your lead
- Support the expansion of the data science solutions and related business development activities
- Strengthen team capabilities and partner with technical solution providers
- Gain insights into the varied landscape of information management, IT and business processes at our national and international clients
This is what makes you successful
- More than 5 years of professional experience with solution and business development in the field of data privacy, ideally at a Big 4 company, an established consulting company or in a bank.
- Solid knowledge of data confidentiality in banking
- Bring in a strong vision and proven experience in developing client cases in the data science area, commercialising these in the market
- General experience with Business Development and Solution Sales
- Profound experience in matters of Data Privacy, Data Management and Data Science
- Work related experience with MIFID II, BCBS, IFRS and other financial regulations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English
- Great enthusiasm for analysing process-relevant business challenges and tackling complex projects
- Not afraid to take on responsibilities; work well under pressure and manage changing priorities
- You are a solution-oriented person that can frame client challenges in a data science use case and define the required activities to run the use case
Clarity on KPMG Switzerland
Your advantages at KPMG
Empowered to lead
Responsibility from day one. That’s how we empower tomorrow’s business leaders at KPMG. You value your independence – and so do we. We cultivate an environment where you can unfold your potential.
Your personal skillset
From digital learning to external programs, personal development comes in many shapes and forms at KPMG. Share our passion for learning and cultivate future and digital skills that will last a lifetime. Even better: benefit from our contribution to the cost of qualifying in your field.
Inspired to innovate
As part of KPMG, you join other highly qualified and motivated professionals in an inspiring entrepreneurial environment. A clear mindset and strong opinions are not only encouraged at KPMG, but expected. When it comes to ideas, quality beats hierarchy.
KPMG thrives – and depends – on agility and change. Help shape the next generation of business with your open mindset and entrepreneurial spirit. We constantly create room for your ideas to unfold.
Choose your path
KPMG career paths are as diverse as our people. Thrive in our culture of collaboration, mentoring and mobility opportunities. As your interests and skills evolve, personal development talks guide you to the next level.
You expect fair compensation and certified equal pay. At KPMG, that’s what you get. Our inclusive culture makes space for unconventional ideas and new ways of working. New mothers and fathers benefit from our generous packages.
Connections that count
With our culture of collaboration, you'll automatically develop valuable and lasting links to colleagues and clients. Strengthen crucial connections further at in-house and external networking and social events.
Substance and style
Value variety in your working day and thrive at KPMG. Our multidisciplinary teams collaborate to deliver real results - across borders, sectors and service lines.
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
Your salary in this position will be in line with industry standards and will depend on your professional experience and education. During the recruitment process we will negotiate your salary with you according to our guidelines. Any salary ranges published on external platforms for this position have not been agreed with KPMG and do not apply.
KPMG as an employer
Your future team
We offer you a great place to build your career. KPMG's employees pride themselves on understanding our client's business strategy and needs. A challenging position in an international and fascinating environment is awaiting you.
Simon ReiserHuman Resources
+41 58 249 79 62
C# Software Developer with passion for Software ArchitectureCorporate Center, Tax · Zurich
Consultant - Deal Advisory - Mergers & AcquisitionsAdvisory · Zurich
© 2020 KPMG AG is a subsidiary of KPMG Holding AG, which is a member of the KPMG network of independent firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss legal entity. All rights reserved.