Team Assistant / Account Coordinator – Audit Corporates
Then join our global audit team!
Responsibilities & Profile
Your contribution to KPMG
- Provide administrative support to partners and members of an audit team and assist with client liaisons on behalf of the partners and team
- Compose and edit letters, memos, and presentations
- As an account coordinator, you are responsible for the completion of all administrative tasks that arise on an audit mandate
- Develop a general awareness of the business issues for which our audit team tackles
- Manage complex schedules, using initiative to anticipate and resolve conflicts
- Assist in monitoring the team's budget and prepare client billings
- Build client relationships to drive the execution of audit team related activities
- Take responsibility for the system management of specific platforms and tools used in a large audit engagement globally
- Coordinate internal and external events and client related activities
This is what makes you successful
- Previous experience of working in a dynamic and fast-paced corporate environment in a similar role
- High standard of communication skills to encourage team collaboration.
- Strong English language skills, German is an advantage
- Precise, detail-oriented, and conscientious working method
- Efficient organizational skills, with a very high degree of accuracy and an ability to prioritize an often-demanding workload
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Self-motivated and proactive with the ability to work with minimal guidance and supervision
Video snapshot into the KPMG universe: Audit
Your advantages at KPMG
Empowered to lead
Responsibility from day one. That’s how we empower tomorrow’s business leaders at KPMG. You value your independence – and so do we. We cultivate an environment where you can unfold your potential.
Your personal skillset
From digital learning to external programs, personal development comes in many shapes and forms at KPMG. Share our passion for learning and cultivate future and digital skills that will last a lifetime. Even better: benefit from our contribution to the cost of qualifying in your field.
Inspired to innovate
As part of KPMG, you join other highly qualified and motivated professionals in an inspiring entrepreneurial environment. A clear mindset and strong opinions are not only encouraged at KPMG, but expected. When it comes to ideas, quality beats hierarchy.
KPMG thrives – and depends – on agility and change. Help shape the next generation of business with your open mindset and entrepreneurial spirit. We constantly create room for your ideas to unfold.
Choose your path
KPMG career paths are as diverse as our people. Thrive in our culture of collaboration, mentoring and mobility opportunities. As your interests and skills evolve, personal development talks guide you to the next level.
You expect fair compensation and certified equal pay. At KPMG, that’s what you get. Our inclusive culture makes space for unconventional ideas and new ways of working. New mothers and fathers benefit from our generous packages.
Connections that count
With our culture of collaboration, you'll automatically develop valuable and lasting links to colleagues and clients. Strengthen crucial connections further at in-house and external networking and social events.
Substance and style
Value variety in your working day and thrive at KPMG. Our multidisciplinary teams collaborate to deliver real results - across borders, sectors and service lines.
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
Your salary in this position will be in line with industry standards and will depend on your professional experience and education. During the recruitment process we will negotiate your salary with you according to our guidelines. Any salary ranges published on external platforms for this position have not been agreed with KPMG and do not apply.
KPMG as an employer
Your future team
David JagowHuman Resources
+41 58 249 20 19
Assistant Manager US Accounting and Reporting Group - USARGAudit · Basel, Zurich
Graduate - Audit Global Insurance (Start: Fall 2022)Financial Services · Zurich
Internship - Audit Banking & Asset ManagementFinancial Services · Vaduz (Liechtenstein)
© 2021 KPMG AG is a subsidiary of KPMG Holding AG, which is a member of the KPMG network of independent firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss legal entity. All rights reserved.