Technology Sr./Consultant - Finance Strategy & Transformation
Responsibilities & Profile
Your contribution to KPMG
- Together with our team, you will create prototypes and solutions on various new technologies covering Robotic Process Automation, Chatbots and machine learning
- Deliver solutions to improve processes, systems and organizational set-up for Finance, Controlling and Accounting functions
- Work in a dynamic environment delivering consulting services to national and international clients
- Help our clients to improve the timeliness and quality of their processes e.g. reporting, planning and forecasting processes
- Streamline large amounts of data to support CFOs and their Finance functions with data management activities
- Support proposals for the acquisition of new engagements with national and international clients Collaborate in cross-functional projects, working together as one team to deliver broader value to our clients
- Benefit from the opportunity to participate in project-related work in another Management Consulting Team
This is what makes you successful
- Master Degree in IT, Computer Sciences, Engineering or similar
- 1-2 years of professional working experience with technologies such as RPA (e.g. Blue Prism, UiPath, Automation Anywhere), Chatbots (e.g. boost.ai, Microsoft speech studio) is preferred
- Experience in a corporate or business environment is preferred
- Good computer programming skills (e.g. Java, SQL, Python)
- Strong capabilities in MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Access) and automation (VBA, SQL); Awareness of ERP system functionalities (SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.) is a plus
- Ability to deal with large amounts of data and understanding of management information systems
- Fluent and strong verbal communication skills in English; German is a plus
Dare to break new ground
Your advantages at KPMG
Empowered to lead
Responsibility from day one. That’s how we empower tomorrow’s business leaders at KPMG. You value your independence – and so do we. We cultivate an environment where you can unfold your potential.
Your personal skillset
From digital learning to external programs, personal development comes in many shapes and forms at KPMG. Share our passion for learning and cultivate future and digital skills that will last a lifetime. Even better: benefit from our contribution to the cost of qualifying in your field.
Inspired to innovate
As part of KPMG, you join other highly qualified and motivated professionals in an inspiring entrepreneurial environment. A clear mindset and strong opinions are not only encouraged at KPMG, but expected. When it comes to ideas, quality beats hierarchy.
KPMG thrives – and depends – on agility and change. Help shape the next generation of business with your open mindset and entrepreneurial spirit. We constantly create room for your ideas to unfold.
Choose your path
KPMG career paths are as diverse as our people. Thrive in our culture of collaboration, mentoring and mobility opportunities. As your interests and skills evolve, personal development talks guide you to the next level.
You expect fair compensation and certified equal pay. At KPMG, that’s what you get. Our inclusive culture makes space for unconventional ideas and new ways of working. New mothers and fathers benefit from our generous packages.
High performance people need a top IT infrastructure and excellent mobility - and not just at work. We pay for your cell phone package and a half fare rail card, and let you borrow our company cars and bikes.
Connections that count
With our culture of collaboration, you'll automatically develop valuable and lasting links to colleagues and clients. Strengthen crucial connections further at in-house and external networking and social events.
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
Your salary in this position will be in line with industry standards and will depend on your professional experience and education. During the recruitment process we will negotiate your salary with you according to our guidelines. Any salary ranges published on external platforms for this position have not been agreed with KPMG and do not apply.
KPMG as an employer
Your future team
As a member of the Finance Strategy & Transformation team, you will continue to develop your career in a dynamic, international environment. If you are eager to work closely with global clients and leverage your full potential, this is the right position for you.
Jasmin LangHuman Resources
+41 58 249 27 93
© 2020 KPMG AG is a subsidiary of KPMG Holding AG, which is a member of the KPMG network of independent firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss legal entity. All rights reserved.